No response from customer

powerpoint_pro

Don’t worry this order will be completed automatically within 3 days. I think your buyer is busy now.

I think your buyer is busy now

But I saw him online 1 hour ago and he didn’t send any response.I’m new to fiverr so I don’t have such experiences before.Will I get my money??I worked so hard for that project

I think your buyer is busy now

But I saw him online 1 hour ago and he didn’t send any response.I’m new to fiverr so I don’t have such experiences before.Will I get my money??I worked so hard for that project

I’m facing the same problem some days ago. After 3 days your order will be completed automatically and you will get your money. If your buyer gives you no response you will never get any review from your buyer

if the buyer doesn’t respond on time. don’t worry. just you do maintain delivery on time. it will automatically be finished within 3 days. but if the buyer requests any revisions after delivered, you should request for 1/2/3 days for an additional day. if the buyer does not accept your request you should deliver again. don’t worry about the order completion rate. just do the maintain delivery on-time service.

if the buyer doesn’t respond on time. don’t worry. just you do maintain delivery on time. it will automatically be finished within 3 days. but if the buyer requests any revisions after delivered, you should request for 1/2/3 days for an additional day. if the buyer does not accept your request you should deliver again. don’t worry about the order completion rate. just do the maintain delivery on-time service.

✌️ thanks for the advice

Archived