2nd Violation fiverr disable my account

designer_hmza

Oh no but why they did this it’s my 2nd waring .

this it’s my 2nd waring

it’s clearly written in fiverr TOS that if you get 2 warnings for the same violation your account will be banned. you might get 3 warnings only for different and not so severe violations.

For some violations you get banned right after the first warning.

It would have made sense to read fiverr TOS when you received first warning but I guess you just ignired it and again violated rules.

this it’s my 2nd waring

it’s clearly written in fiverr TOS that if you get 2 warnings for the same violation your account will be banned. you might get 3 warnings only for different and not so severe violations.

It would have made sense to read fiverr TOS when you received first warning but I guess you just ignired it and again violated rules.

And for some violations you get banned without a warning.

Seriously. How do you expect anyone here to be able to advise you in any way if you won’t even say why you were banned?

What did Fiverr tell you in their message regarding you being banned? What gigs did you try to offer? What was your first warning about?

Seriously. How do you expect anyone here to be able to advise you in any way if you won’t even say why you were banned?

What did Fiverr tell you in their message regarding you being banned? What gigs did you try to offer? What was your first warning about?

First warning was buyer reported me Because of clashes he take work from me and then say he won’t want to work with me.

2nd was I just post a request that I need a guy who can trace my phone on this basis fiverr block my account .

What you say is this all my mistake?

First warning was buyer reported me Because of clashes he take work from me and then say he won’t want to work with me.

2nd was I just post a request that I need a guy who can trace my phone on this basis fiverr block my account .

What you say is this all my mistake?

The main thing is that fiverr thinks so, not what we think.

Archived