Is my buyer fraud or flipper?

kandhalkeshvala

hello, everyone, (sorry for my bad English) I got a buyer that gives me a video to make. I check her profile so I find he provides the same service that he gives me orders. every time I send him anything about her order he told me to wait. my sister has to see it so every time he takes the time to show it to her sister and after he replies to me. I feel something wrong, so I check her previous buying and I find that he buys the video to another seller for a cheaper rate and he sells on her profile to her clients. is anything wrong in this case?

but it is time consuming for me, if i send something or i ask something him then she/he go to her client and after her client reply him he get back to me.

That’s not really consuming your time. You do the work, ask a question, don’t do anymore work until they answer. You might request that they let you extend delivery times if you think things are cut close often, but there isn’t really a problem with that.

Of course, you can always just decline to keep working with them. No one’s making you, and I’m sure your buyer can find someone else to do the work who doesn’t mind.

I don’t know about it but Fiverr ban that’s user account, 🙂

It was probably for a TOS violation, then. Reselling/outsourcing isn’t illegal or against TOS, so it couldn’t be that. I don’t know why you’re happy about it, though. I can see why the customer might be annoying, but money is money. I’d hate for one of my regulars to be banned.

It was probably for a TOS violation, then. Reselling/outsourcing isn’t illegal or against TOS, so it couldn’t be that. I don’t know why you’re happy about it, though. I can see why the customer might be annoying, but money is money. I’d hate for one of my regulars to be banned.

ya, I think Reselling/outsourcing isn’t illegal. but is legal to buy from Fiverr and sell in Fiverr through her gig?

ya, I think Reselling/outsourcing isn’t illegal. but is legal to buy from Fiverr and sell in Fiverr through her gig?

but is legal to buy from Fiverr and sell in Fiverr through her gig?

Yes it’s allowed. People do it all the time.

That is how many people run a business, by buying cheap and selling for a higher price. It’s how stores work.

The one thing that makes it not right is that the buyer of that person’s service thinks they are buying work from them when actually they are not.

I wouldn’t like to think someone was doing work for me when someone else was really doing it. But that is not up to you as the seller. It’s not your job to police resellers.

but is legal to buy from Fiverr and sell in Fiverr through her gig?

Yes it’s allowed. People do it all the time.

That is how many people run a business, by buying cheap and selling for a higher price. It’s how stores work.

The one thing that makes it not right is that the buyer of that person’s service thinks they are buying work from them when actually they are not.

I wouldn’t like to think someone was doing work for me when someone else was really doing it. But that is not up to you as the seller. It’s not your job to police resellers.

yes you are right, thanks.

Archived