Forum Wish list

mjensen415

Hi, Matt!

I just brewed a fresh pot of decaf coffee. Whether you’re working from home or at the office.

Here’s a latte for you!

giphy.gif.5bb66ad7154fae811d190626090752a2.gif

Anything I write here are my personal observations.

Anyway, lets jump right into it… Many of the users here did a fine job of expressing some of the concerns I have in this Community. An overhaul was needed a long time ago.

The first thing is… when I’m not logged on the forum. 9 out of 10x the posts are see are My Fiverr Gig and Improve My Gig. From a non-user perspective, it just looks like a bizarre/flea market where people are plugging their gigs or asking for the holy grail. They do it in repetition instead of in intervals. I’ve muted these categories a long time ago, poof-be-gone.💥

My other issue is Tips for Sellers. Grrr! This category has a lot of golden nuggets. However, most of the time it’s nothing but rubbish. Users search old threads and steal posts from other; users posting it as their own. Oh, and they are scouring the internet and then hop over here posting content without citing the source. It’s deceitful & cunning!

Oftentimes, it goes a little something like this…

cookiejar.jpg.0aaa6d80e3ddfce2d1e72044918f333b.jpg

Vetting should be put in place for users who want to offer golden Tips for Seller/Buyers. I just don’t want to read stolen content.

New Categories.

Many of these categories are too general and then it looks like a pile of 💩 and quite frankly, I’m tired of sifting through 💩.

I’m mainly interested in the main website… Billing issues, downtimes, bugs, new features and opportunities. Of course, answering questions from users who has a genuine concern or issues.

For instance, anything pertaining to Fiverr Payments should have a sub-forum. Another category is Fun & Games . Sometimes many of us like to let our hair down to have a little fun. I’m sure other users aren’t interested in playing games, but some of us do.

The Echo

If a thread was answered satisfactorily. There’s no reason for it to remain opened. Here’s why… You’ll get wind-chimes (users) pretty much echoing what the person before them said. Which ends up making threads like roadkill.

I strongly suggest that Fiverr implement a feature, that A. allows the OP (Original Poster) to select my question has been answered to auto-close the thread or B. the Moderation close the thread. Along with verbiage that says Question Answered.

A 🌀 storm is hovering over this forum.

90.thumb.png.c95292b0446b9a3d1e086f3c14705e36.png

Let us be 💯% real. The current climate seems like Regulars VS Newbies or Regulars VS Moderators . Staff and the Moderation team + new additions need to brainstorm. I mean brainstorm heavily on how they are going to bridge the gap. Finding ways to build trust. Transparency is key here. The divisiveness is not healthy for the community. Veteran users are feeling like they are outcasts or being targeted. The new ones feel like they just don’t fit into the equation and being picked on. Coming into a Community of this size it’s overwhelming. However, there need to be a decorum of how users must conduct themselves and this goes for everyone .

Personally speaking, I do not like being around a bunch of negative energy 24/7. Life is too short!

Moderation

We need more people with an unbiased approach. People with fresh ideas to keep the community thriving. People from all walks of life and ages, too. Take Apple for example, others brilliantly stepped up to the plate. They took the reins after Steve Jobs passed away and Apple is still a leading contender in it’s respective industry. Keeping the same flavor for years without adding fresh 🥩 meat. Well, it causes a few things to happen. 1. The idea/project becomes too predictable, boring and stale. 2. Personal beliefs get crossed into the line of duty.

Switch things up!

I’d like to see FULL coverage, handling all time-zones. This would nip threads in the bud that goes sideways. People got too comfortable with the routine, so they took advantage of raising hell when the Moderators weren’t around.

Invite PRO & TRS Sellers to make guest posts.

You can give them the option of making it readable only or opened for comments. I’d like to read content from these people sometimes. Just to get a fresh POV. We hardly ever see these Sellers active on the forum. Yes, there are a few, but I’d like to see a variety of Sellers sharing their stories and insight.

Next on my list.

Fiverr Staff Visibility

I’ve shared this more than once… Yup! I’m sharing it again. For the good of the community Fiverr Staff appearances and Interactions would be beneficial. I’ve seen users blatantly disrespect Moderators because they knew they’re just unpaid “volunteers”. So, essentially, the respect is not there.

In closing… I would like to see the forum functioning the way it should be. I want to see the forum thrive in a Feng Shui kind of way. Yes, wishful thinking, but there needs to be a balance. Keep things fresh & interesting. The goal here is to encourage user engagement.

Phew! That was a long one.
I’ll end it here, I’m shopping for a turkey 🇹🇷

• Like 16

I’d love to see threads closed once it’s just “Thank you, so helpful” posts. A lot of threads go on for a very long time with posts by sellers literally just saying thank you. Literally hundreds of times. It’s really annoying and enables people who think spamming generic comments on every post will get them sales.

• Like 8

I know it said in the announcement post that the forum layout is being redesigned, and that “not much input is needed.” I’m looking forward to this. Immensely. I have one concern, though, that I hope is addressed:

PLEASE take the ‘recent-posts’ off the landing page.

I know this is just my opinion, but I feel the launch page should be solely for navigation. Relegating recent posts (live feed or not) to the category sections, or even the sub-sections will help enormously in navigation for new users. It will also help veterans in directing said new users, as we can link to the sub-forum category itself, rather than list out links to specific threads that might still not be what a questioner is looking for.

• Like 5

Hi, Matt!

I just brewed a fresh pot of decaf coffee. Whether you’re working from home or at the office.

Here’s a latte for you!

fd8ba085a0a81c5c35e4fcd2734f47c8d4ff1682

Anyway, lets jump right into it… Many of the users here did a fine job of expressing some of the concerns I have in this Community. An overhaul was needed a long time ago.

The first thing is… when I’m not logged on the forum. 9 out of 10x the posts are see are My Fiverr Gig and Improve My Gig. From a non-user perspective, it just looks like a bizarre/flea market where people are plugging their gigs or asking for the holy grail. They do it in repetition instead of in intervals. I’ve muted these categories a long time ago, poof-be-gone.💥

My other issue is Tips for Sellers. Grrr! This category has a lot of golden nuggets. However, most of the time it’s nothing but rubbish. Users search old threads and steal posts from other; users posting it as their own. Oh, and they are scouring the internet and then hop over here posting content without citing the source. It’s deceitful & cunning!

cookiejar

Vetting should be put in place for users who want to offer golden Tips for Seller/Buyers. I just don’t want to read stolen content.

New Categories.

Many of these categories are too general and then it looks like a pile of 💩 and quite frankly, I’m tired of sifting through 💩.

I’m mainly interested in the main website… Billing issues, downtimes, bugs, new features and opportunities. Of course, answering questions from users who has a genuine concern or issues.

For instance, anything pertaining to Fiverr Payments should have a sub-forum. Another category is Fun & Games . Sometimes many of us like to let our hair down to have a little fun. I’m sure other users aren’t interested in playing games, but some of us do.

The Echo

If a thread was answered satisfactorily. There’s no reason for it to remain opened. Here’s why… You’ll get wind-chimes (users) pretty much echoing what the person before them said. Which ends up making threads like roadkill.

I strongly suggest that Fiverr implement a feature, that A. allows the OP (Original Poster) to select my question has been answered to auto-close the thread or B. the Moderation close the thread. Along with verbiage that says Question Answered.

Let us be 💯% real. The current climate seems like Regulars VS Newbies or Regulars VS Moderators . Staff and the Moderation team + new additions need to brainstorm. I mean brainstorm heavily on how they are going to bridge the gap. Finding ways to build trust. Transparency is key here. The divisiveness is not healthy for the community. Veteran users are feeling like they are outcasts or being targeted. The new ones feel like they just don’t fit into the equation and being picked on. Coming into a Community of this size it’s overwhelming. However, there need to be a decorum of how users must conduct themselves and this goes for everyone .

Personally speaking, I do not like being around a bunch of negative energy 24/7. Life is too short!

Moderation

We need more people with an unbiased approach. People with fresh ideas to keep the community thriving. People from all walks of life and ages, too. Take Apple for example, others brilliantly stepped up to the plate. They took the reins after Steve Jobs passed away and Apple is still a leading contender in it’s respective industry. Keeping the same flavor for years without adding fresh 🥩 meat. Well, it causes a few things to happen. 1. The idea/project becomes too predictable, boring and stale. 2. Personal beliefs get crossed into the line of duty.

Switch things up!

I’d like to see FULL coverage, handling all time-zones. This would nip threads in the bud that goes sideways. People got too comfortable with the routine, so they took advantage of raising hell when the Moderators weren’t around.

You can give them the option of making it readable only or opened for comments. I’d like to read content from these people sometimes. Just to get a fresh POV. We hardly ever see these Sellers active on the forum. Yes, there are a few, but I’d like to see a variety of Sellers sharing their stories and insight.

Next on my list.

Fiverr Staff Visibility

I’ve shared this more than once… Yup! I’m sharing it again. For the good of the community Fiverr Staff appearances and Interactions would be beneficial. I’ve seen users blatantly disrespect Moderators because they knew they’re just unpaid “volunteers”. So, essentially, the respect is not there.

In closing… I would like to see the forum functioning the way it should be. I want to see the forum thrive in a Feng Shui kind of way. Yes, wishful thinking, but there needs to be a balance. Keep things fresh & interesting. The goal here is to encourage user engagement.

B. the Moderation close the thread. Along with verbiage that says Question Answered .

And in addition to that it will be great if Mods or community (probably only regulars) will be able to mark one answer in a topic as “correct” or “most valuable”

(And if the question was already answered with a “correct” answer ticked then forum wouldn’t allow the same question to be asked)

That will prevent questions like “what is impressions clicks and views”

• Like 8

B. the Moderation close the thread. Along with verbiage that says Question Answered .

And in addition to that it will be great if Mods or community (probably only regulars) will be able to mark one answer in a topic as “correct” or “most valuable”

(And if the question was already answered with a “correct” answer ticked then forum wouldn’t allow the same question to be asked)

That will prevent questions like “what is impressions clicks and views”

Though 2 people could ask “how many more 5 star reviews do I need to get 4.9 stars shown on the profile (or similar for dashboard)” and the answer could be different for each of them.

It’s a similar thing if a user asks about their gig (eg. “How can I improve my gig?”). 2 people could ask the same question and the answers could be different for each.

The OP of the thread could also be the one to mark an answer as “correct” or maybe 1 mod or maybe a minimum number of other members (maybe it could also depend on forum level/badge). Having a minimum number of normal members required to mark it correct could help prevent mistakes/any bias. Though there could be >1 correct answer.

• Like 3

1. If possible introduce another level of Forum users, they can be called Editor. They can help the Moderator team & community to organize the forum contents (move posts to the right category, edit posts, hide post revisions, etc). Currently, Regulars (forum user level 3) are doing a great help to the community with their current features. If we can add more features in this user role it ould be helpful.

2. Tips From Successful sellers: A separate category where only Top rated/Pro/Experienced sellers (minimum 2 years of Fiverr Experience) can post.

3. Solution Required post: A new type of posts, auto close after solution accepted (by OP/Forum mods/Regulars/Editors).

4. Introduce Mentor badge: A handpicked forum volunteer sellers/users who are Experienced & willing to help new sellers for their gig/services.

This badge should have an auto-expire date (like 2 weeks/1month/custom ). A top pinned post can be used as an application thread/mentor recruit center.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

I’m in favor of levels, as that’s something that can’t be easily cheated if based on a mix of activity/longevity. They could be color marked too, with a ring around icons and/or usernames in different colors. I’m actually somewhat surprised moderators and staff aren’t already colored. There’re already tags by the username, but placing this below the icon would be more eye-catching (harder to miss).

• Like 4

Though 2 people could ask “how many more 5 star reviews do I need to get 4.9 stars shown on the profile (or similar for dashboard)” and the answer could be different for each of them.

It’s a similar thing if a user asks about their gig (eg. “How can I improve my gig?”). 2 people could ask the same question and the answers could be different for each.

The OP of the thread could also be the one to mark an answer as “correct” or maybe 1 mod or maybe a minimum number of other members (maybe it could also depend on forum level/badge). Having a minimum number of normal members required to mark it correct could help prevent mistakes/any bias. Though there could be >1 correct answer.

The OP of the thread could also be the one to mark an answer as “correct”

The problem with the OP marking the answer as “correct” is that sometimes answers can be misleading and the OP doesn’t know about it. For example, when people ask “How can I get orders” and there are people answering that they must send 10 offers every day in the BR section and they have to stay online 24/7. You see sometimes the OP thanking these people for their valuable advice, but those are misleading. So I support the idea that the ones that mark an answer as “Correct” or “Most Valuable” are Mods or Senior sellers.

On the other hand, I agree that the OP marks the answer as “Correct” when the post is related to technical issues, so we readers can know if the suggested answers worked for him or not.

• Like 4

Out of curiosity, why do direct messages threads look like forum threads? The first time I made a direct message, I nearly panicked because (at a glance) I thought I’d started a whole new topic. Would it be possible to change the background color for private/group/direct chats, even if it’s just in personal preferences?

Unrelated: Would it be possible to add ‘thread in wrong topic’ to the flagging options? And if that option is selected, a sub-option (suggestion) of where the thread should be moved too?

• Like 3

Many established users feel disillusioned by the current state of forum moderation. Some feel so disillusioned they don’t want to post here any more, as they’re unsure of what they’re allowed to say and what they’re not allowed to say.

A big problem is many of us have been flagged for things that aren’t actually against the rules.

I’m glad a change is happening. Things have really stagnated on here. My only request for change would be to make the new forum rules clearer and more specific. If you don’t want users doing something, like criticising other users posting in the introduction section, for example, then say that.

Also, please don’t create rules that aren’t going to be enforced (like rule #1). That just makes us regulars feel more offended when we’re punished for breaking invisible rules, while newbies aren’t for breaking actual rules.

To add to this, can the Rules stay pinned to the top please. I had to scroll through 16 posts before I even found the post on the rules while the other posts were in no way related to the section.

• Like 5

Hi, Matt!

Here’s a latte for you!

fd8ba085a0a81c5c35e4fcd2734f47c8d4ff1682

cookiejar

New Categories.

The Echo

Moderation

Switch things up!

Next on my list.

Fiverr Staff Visibility

I agree with it. It’s must be helpful for every fiverr seller.

Fiverr Staff Visibility

Also, This one too much important for every seller. Here we discuss about lots of problems but don’t get enough solution at the end, if Fiverr stuff visible here, then maybe some problem will solve firstly.

• Like 4

I have the impression that a great many newbies don’t understand the search icon. It may solve a lot of repeat questions if the icon was removed and the word “search” substituted. Not every culture has magnifying glasses …

It may solve a lot of repeat questions

It’s worth a try! Anything to encourage searches for those repeat questions.

• Like 4

There are five forum sections at the moment that haven’t seen much action; one of which that isn’t directly connected to fiverr. I would love to see the forum organized in a way where we could view topics as they relate to our specific skills/gigs. All skill topics are lumped together at the moment and there are topics that need some discussion as very little is provided on them.

For example, questions have surfaced during and after the announcements of the new games categories but not much detail was provided on what is and isn’t allowed outside of being allowed to offer certain services. There’s also been some Frankenstein-ing of old topics that show up as new in the feed but only discover their age after clicking. It would be helpful to include the first post date so that we can see the topics actual age from the get go. Next, a section to discuss the fiverr test feature would be nice so that users can discuss the issues and problems they’re having so that it can be visible to fiverr staff.

At the moment, every time a topic or post is made to a topic concerning these tests, they’re quickly buried from view by other posts asking the same/similar questions about BR and lack of orders. It would also be nice to see occasional posts by staff in the Fiverr Tips section and possibly some links to published blog posts with the option to comment on the forums when the comments are disabled on the blog itself.

There needs to be sticky/pinned posts linking to Forum Rules & Guidelines as posts are the first thing most users see; plus some can’t be bothered to look for these things so it will eliminate the excuses of not seeing them. Also, some forum sections need to be locked or made unavailable for posting new topics under to keep users (mainly non-Mod and non-Fiverr staff) from posting things that don’t even relate to the category; the option to respond will still be there just not posting.

Another item to add (if possible). Have a way to keep a post from being published that is on an already discussed topic. Instead of the publish button, a button linking to all topics on the question at hand will appear instead.

• Like 2

1. If possible introduce another level of Forum users, they can be called Editor. They can help the Moderator team & community to organize the forum contents (move posts to the right category, edit posts, hide post revisions, etc). Currently, Regulars (forum user level 3) are doing a great help to the community with their current features. If we can add more features in this user role it ould be helpful.

2. Tips From Successful sellers: A separate category where only Top rated/Pro/Experienced sellers (minimum 2 years of Fiverr Experience) can post.

3. Solution Required post: A new type of posts, auto close after solution accepted (by OP/Forum mods/Regulars/Editors).

4. Introduce Mentor badge: A handpicked forum volunteer sellers/users who are Experienced & willing to help new sellers for their gig/services.

This badge should have an auto-expire date (like 2 weeks/1month/custom ). A top pinned post can be used as an application thread/mentor recruit center.

Love your ideas @wp_kid

More elegant solutions to the problems I tried to solve with my suggestions.

• Like 3

Another item to add (if possible). Have a way to keep a post from being published that is on an already discussed topic. Instead of the publish button, a button linking to all topics on the question at hand will appear instead.

Instead of the publish button, a button linking to all topics on the question at hand will appear instead.

The problem is that they don’t like old threads being posted to. So if someone can’t create a new thread to discuss it further, existing threads on the topic may too old to post in (or closed). So it would only work for recent threads. But it wouldn’t work where the user was talking about their gigs etc. (where it isn’t a general answer that could be applied to everyone).

That sounds good. In case that’s not feasible somehow, the forum rules/etiquette could encourage OPs to edit their thread titles with [sOLVED], if so, and the mods could easily see them when skimming and close them.

• Like 6

Related to the post above, as well as the mention of making rules more concise.

“No excessive editing” is tricky. For example, I’ve made multiple posts in this thread as ideas and thoughts have come to me. I would have consolidated all of said ideas into one post if I wasn’t worried about editing ‘too much’ (2017 rule 6).

I’ve also seen user(s) repost and repost new threads of each of their gigs, (which breaks 2017 rule 1, but avoids issue with 2018 amendment 1) so which rule takes priority?

Hardly anyone (if any) takes advantage of 2018 amendment 5 to make their posts in duel language, which can help promote professionalism. Putting the rules (or even just that amendment, setting an example) in other languages could help!

Amendment 8 could utilize the badges, so users must have completed the ‘Read Guidelines’ and ‘Certified’ qualifiers to post new threads in that specific category (Tips).
Related: one Category that needs to be restricted access for posting new threads is Community Rules and Guidelines (as stated in its own rules). Just a glance shows several non-staff/admin/mod/system threads that are in the wrong spot. (Most seem to belong in FAQ.)

• Like 3

Related to the post above, as well as the mention of making rules more concise.

“No excessive editing” is tricky. For example, I’ve made multiple posts in this thread as ideas and thoughts have come to me. I would have consolidated all of said ideas into one post if I wasn’t worried about editing ‘too much’ (2017 rule 6).

I’ve also seen user(s) repost and repost new threads of each of their gigs, (which breaks 2017 rule 1, but avoids issue with 2018 amendment 1) so which rule takes priority?

Hardly anyone (if any) takes advantage of 2018 amendment 5 to make their posts in duel language, which can help promote professionalism. Putting the rules (or even just that amendment, setting an example) in other languages could help!

Amendment 8 could utilize the badges, so users must have completed the ‘Read Guidelines’ and ‘Certified’ qualifiers to post new threads in that specific category (Tips).

Related: one Category that needs to be restricted access for posting new threads is Community Rules and Guidelines (as stated in its own rules). Just a glance shows several non-staff/admin/mod/system threads that are in the wrong spot. (Most seem to belong in FAQ.)

On Amendment 8 related, these are system post, generated with every category. We manually removed them, only a few lefts (unconcernedly). You can flag/notify moderators if you notice any post like that.

• Like 3

I know I’ve already brought up the thread-flagging options (which are different from post flagging), but I thought I’d offer an more detailed rundown.

It’s Inappropriate
This topic contains content that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

Inappropriate - adj. - not suitable or proper in the circumstances.
I’ve come across many posts/threads that are dictionary-definition-inappropriate, but not site-definition-inappropriate. Can this flag option be renamed? (Especially since it tries to cover everything in the Guidelines) Suggestion: It Violates Guidelines.
If a separate ‘inappropriate’ flag for the not-guideline violations is reasonable, then by all means please! More options for reporting are always better, as you can track and see where the majority of infringements are falling.

It’s Spam
This topic is an advertisement. It is not useful or relevant to this site, but promotional in nature.

Spam - n. - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.
Again, word choice. Spam isn’t limited to ‘ads and promos’, but I see so many irrelevant threads that are posted for the sole sake of posting. Flag rename not needed, but redefine it, please.
Suggestion: Split this flag into two: It’s Ad/Promo Spam and It’s Irrelevant Spam (Alternatively, add to ‘definition’: if this isn’t Ad or Promo, please flag as ‘Wrong Category’.)

Something Else
This topic requires general staff attention based on the guidelines, TOS, or for another reason not listed above.

This flag is suppose to be a catch-all for everything ‘not listed above’ but there are only two other options. As previously mentioned, please add a separate flag option specifically for ‘Wrong Category’.

There have been numerous mentions of how many people aren’t following the rules. The rules themselves, however, are a bit hard to interpret, even for native-English speakers.

• Like 2

I know I’ve already brought up the thread-flagging options (which are different from post flagging), but I thought I’d offer an more detailed rundown.

It’s Inappropriate

This topic contains content that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

Inappropriate - adj. - not suitable or proper in the circumstances.

I’ve come across many posts/threads that are dictionary-definition-inappropriate, but not site-definition-inappropriate. Can this flag option be renamed? (Especially since it tries to cover everything in the Guidelines) Suggestion: It Violates Guidelines.

If a separate ‘inappropriate’ flag for the not-guideline violations is reasonable, then by all means please! More options for reporting are always better, as you can track and see where the majority of infringements are falling.

It’s Spam

This topic is an advertisement. It is not useful or relevant to this site, but promotional in nature.

Spam - n. - irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

Again, word choice. Spam isn’t limited to ‘ads and promos’, but I see so many irrelevant threads that are posted for the sole sake of posting. Flag rename not needed, but redefine it, please.

Suggestion: Split this flag into two: It’s Ad/Promo Spam and It’s Irrelevant Spam (Alternatively, add to ‘definition’: if this isn’t Ad or Promo, please flag as ‘Wrong Category’.)

Something Else

This topic requires general staff attention based on the guidelines, TOS, or for another reason not listed above.

This flag is suppose to be a catch-all for everything ‘not listed above’ but there are only two other options. As previously mentioned, please add a separate flag option specifically for ‘Wrong Category’.

There have been numerous mentions of how many people aren’t following the rules. The rules themselves, however, are a bit hard to interpret, even for native-English speakers.

There might not be one because that would mean mods need to check and move the thread - while actually “regulars” with “trust level 3” (here’s the official announcement thread about the forum trust levels: Info about Forum Levels ) can change the category of a thread.

Once you reach trust level 3, you could move the thread yourself instead of alerting the mods to do it. I do that sometimes when I notice a thread that’s definitely in the wrong category, like when someone advertises their gigs under “Tips for Buyers” or such, though at times, it’s not so clear where a thread belongs, perhaps due to not too clear definitions/interpretations of categories.

I don’t know if that’s technically possible, but if there was an extra flag for “Wrong Category” which would go to regular users instead of mods, that would take work off the mods’ shoulders, so they’d have more time for … more complex modding issues lol.

ETA: There’s actually a “trust level 4” according to the staff announcement about the forum levels linked above, with more abilities like closing threads, so that might be a way of having more forum users share the mod duties, unless that level is already the mod level?

• Like 3

Few more insights from forum community:

in terms of improvements to the Fiverr forum, I’d like to see them get rid of the “My Fiverr Gigs” category. Remove it completely. The fact that it’s there encourages new users to think that they can use the forum for promoting their gigs. That shouldn’t be the case. There’s no reason to advertise on the forum, since the forum is for general user-to-user discussion, and asking for legitimate help.

Make it clear that the forum is NOT for advertising in any way, shape, or form, and then just delete anything that comes across as promotion. Set some clear limitations on the “Improve MY Gig” category too, and delete anything promotional with impunity. No tolerance for promotional content. If someone asks for legitimate help, and defines serious questions about specific improvement, great, people can help them get on track with that gig concern. But it it’s just a “check my gig – why am I not getting sales” demand, delete the post. Anyone who posts something like that is just looking for attention, and wants someone else to do guarantees them success. That’s not what the forum is about.

Perhaps Fiverr (and the mods) need to take more time to study the clearly-apparent brand message behind Fiverr’s own – chosen – tagline, “In Doer’s We Trust”. As the forum-suspended user that that am, it sure looks like people have forgotten this (or are conveniently ignoring it) when dealing with others on the forum.

• Like 8