Changing of subcategory on fiverr

mukkysales

Hello, sir/ma how you doing today? Please I have a question to ask the forums. My gig subcategory based on logo design but since have been sending offers to the buyer, no offer is successful work for me. I think their is competition on my nitch. Now have change my mind. My question is that : if I change my subcategory is that affect the gig impression/gig ranking? Thanks. Look forward to hear from you.

You’ve already asked the question in this thread:

Hello, sir/ma how you doing today? Please I have a question to ask the forums. My gig subcategory based on logo design but since have been sending offers to the buyer, no offer is successful work for me. I think their is competition on my nitch. Now have change my mind. My question is that : if I change my subcategory is that affect the gig impression/gig ranking? Thanks. Look forward to hear from you dear.

If you go to “edit gig” it should let you change it. You can try and see, but the category and subcategory have to be relevant to the gig.

I’m think it will affect impressions in some way, but I don’t know whether it will improve it or make it worse. It will probably depend on the category/subcategory and your gig description, title, tags etc. as well as stats like those shown on the dashboard/analytics pages.

Maybe your first tag in one of your gigs “graphicsdesign logos” might not be optimal as more people might search for “graphics design logos”.

It’s probably a good idea to change your subcategory if the gig isn’t (or isn’t mainly) about logo design.
Maybe put it in a more general subcategory if it’s more general graphics design.

Am really appreciate your comment on my post.

1. Are you a graphics designer
  2. My title is “I will be your professional graphics designer and graphics artist” please what subcategory can I change to?

Look forward to hear from you. Thanks

My title is “I will be your professional graphics designer and graphics artist” please what subcategory can I change to?

I think really, since I think your gig covers a lot of different types of service, it might be better to create more specific gigs so they can be put in the most relevant subcategory. eg. if you want to do logo design, you could create a separate gig for that, and maybe a separate gig for brochure design. Otherwise maybe the “Other” category could be used, but that’s really for anything other than the listed subcategories not a general one. So maybe creating more specific gigs for the different subcategories would be better.

Also really a gig title is supposed to really be about what you will do in the gig rather than your job title.

• 2 months later...

Archived