Not getting a single order! :(

anna_9

Five of your last six reviews are negative. That’s got to be a huge reason why you’re not getting orders.

I know four of those negative reviews were due to cancellations, but that still doesn’t look good. The one negative review left manually is also very uncomplimentary!

Yeah! But not a single request is showing in the buyer request section! 😦

That’s probably because you’re an unlevelled seller. Fiverr tends to show fewer requests to those.

Check out this post for more info:

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

“I am a professional essay, summary and content writer”

The above is from your gig.

"Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers"

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

Archived