Fiverr tips to rank and start getting orders

kishane92

I think it’s unprofessional to ask others to buy your gig.

I don’t understand why you think that. Can you answer a question for me?

On fiverr buyers request what are you doing, asking people to buy your gigs/ a service that you provide?

On fiverr buyers request what are you doing, asking people to buy your gigs

It’s not the same thing, because on buyer request page there are people who wants like my service.

But for friends and family I can provide my service without fiverr platform.

On fiverr buyers request what are you doing, asking people to buy your gigs

It’s not the same thing, because on buyer request page there are people who wants like my service.

It’s exactly the same thing because if you are here on Fiverr that means you are like everyone else here, looking to build a reputation and possibly a business. So if your family or friend wants a service that you provide, it makes sense for you to ask them to order from your gig. Providing a good service for you then they can leave an honest review.

That is why Fiverr has something called the anywhere link and social media sharing. because there is bound to be persons who are also friends or family that you have on facebook.

Nothing is wrong with it.

So obviously asking family and friends order from your gig is a way to manipulate ranking system, because everybody know these people can easily, faster and better order from you personally instead your gig.

This is not considered as manipulating the system, you’re not asking them to leave a review, it’s the same as going into a coffee shop and handing out a flyer or business card to someone that’s in need of a service you provide.

It’s review manipulation if your relative and or friend orders your gig with the sole intent to leave you a review without you actually doing a honest work and delivering to that individual.

Also if you view this comment, it’s basically the same thing I’m saying

Only if you deliver nothing. Amazon encourages you to sell your books to family and friends, what they don’t tolerate are paid reviews. Either way, a piece of coal pretending to be a diamond will be exposed sooner than later.

which I totally agree with 100%

This is not considered as manipulating the system, you’re not asking them to leave a review, it’s the same as going into a coffee shop and handing out a flyer or business card to someone that’s in need of a service you provide.

If you are trying to boost your raking, obviously you are trying to manipulate the system. Being the order reviewed or not.

Delivering something or not, I wouldn’t risk doing this. You could lose your account by using these shortcuts.

If fiverr team decides it’s a way of ranking/review manipulation they WILL close your account.

There are dozen of subjects that we thing it’s not proper to close accounts, but fiverr team may think different., and then there is nothing you can do.

If you want solid reputation, try getting real clients to your business.

If you are trying to boost your raking, obviously you are trying to manipulate the system. Being the order reviewed or not.

Delivering something or not, I wouldn’t risk doing this. You could lose your account by using these shortcuts.

If fiverr team decides it’s a way of ranking/review manipulation they WILL close your account.

There are dozen of subjects that we thing it’s not proper to close accounts, but fiverr team may think different., and then there is nothing you can do.

This true and that’s an issue that I believe the Fiverr team needs to rectify as I’ve seen plenty of people lose their accounts for unknown reasons.

The whole marketplace is designed for you to try and boost your exposure to get more clients. It’s the same as google that’s why we have algorithms and keywords and social media shares. We should do this legally without violating Fiverr terms which is why my first tip is for everyone to read through Fiverr TOS to ensure that you understand it and know when your going out of line and remain on track.

What do you mean by real clients, and how do you get “real” clients?

This true and that’s an issue that I believe the Fiverr team needs to rectify as I’ve seen plenty of people lose their accounts for unknown reasons.

The whole marketplace is designed for you to try and boost your exposure to get more clients. It’s the same as google that’s why we have algorithms and keywords and social media shares. We should do this legally without violating Fiverr terms which is why my first tip is for everyone to read through Fiverr TOS to ensure that you understand it and know when your going out of line and remain on track.

well, till fiverr does this, I wouldn’t risk.

It’s completely wrong. The marketplace was designed so you can expose your service. Not to boost your exposure and get more clients. Fiverr developed a site where if you want to have success, you need to bring your potential buyers there. Along with the time you build your reputation and the orders just comes naturally.

Family, friends and relatives of course are real, but everybody knows that these can easily and quicker order from you personally, paying less (because the fiverr fees) and a lot of advantages that personal contact has.

If you want to get clients, you need to promote your business, like any business in the world outside fiverr style. Siting, waiting and trying to boost your rank isn’t the answer.

Ranking is a consequence of your performance.

Better performance means a better ranking. BUT a better ranking doesn’t mean a better performance.

An individual who needs your assistance in your field of expertise, is ready to pay for it and who isn’t your favorite grandma at the same time? As for how, there is a lot of helpful articles on this forum.

Sorry I had to jump in, there is a lot of discussions about gigs and friends and family this week.

Archived