I need your feed back

alishan5564

The gig’s good. Some things that could be changed:
It says “more then 5 years” which could be changed to “more than 5 years”.
It says “Unlimited revision until…” maybe that could be “Unlimited revisions until…” (though some people advise against unlimited revisions).
You could use uppercase for the word “I”.

The gig’s good. Some things that could be changed:

It says “more then 5 years” which could be changed to “more than 5 years”.

It says “Unlimited revision until…” maybe that could be “Unlimited revisions until…” (though some people advise against unlimited revisions).

You could use uppercase for the word “I”.

Thank you so much God bless you 😊

Hello:)
There’s a lot of objects in the first picture. If this picture is your main picture, the different brand names and “sticker”-like objects will appear much smaller, when your gig picture is shown to your potential customers. All gig-pictures appear smaller, when viewed on Fiverr, since Fiverr tries to fit a lot of gig-pictures into only one web-page. Therefore, people won’t be able to read these stickers - not until they click on your gig of course. The stickers can therefore appear as obstructions in the image on the marketplace, rather than being useful and informative. Maybe you should pick out a few of these stickers and enlarge them, and leave some out - so that the smaller gig-picture version’s stickers can be visible when the picture is smaller.

Hello:)

There’s a lot of objects in the first picture. If this picture is your main picture, the different brand names and “sticker”-like objects will appear much smaller, when your gig picture is shown to your potential customers. All gig-pictures appear smaller, when viewed on Fiverr, since Fiverr tries to fit a lot of gig-pictures into only one web-page. Therefore, people won’t be able to read these stickers - not until they click on your gig of course. The stickers can therefore appear as obstructions in the image on the marketplace, rather than being useful and informative. Maybe you should pick out a few of these stickers and enlarge them, and leave some out - so that the smaller gig-picture version’s stickers can be visible when the picture is smaller.

thank you for you advise i will work on it

Archived