Can I share google drive link on buyer request?

hasibulshanto09

Hello, I work as a Resume Writer and I also have Social media marketing, Content writing, product description writing Gig. I make a pdf portfolio where I put my all work sample. I upload the file on my google drive. Can I share the google drive link on the buyer request?

I see many clients tell attach work samples when we send buyer requests. So Writers, How can you attach a work sample on buyer request?

• Like 3

Sure. You can share google drive link there is no problem with google link

I always share my Github, google and under development application link with my client. I haven’t faced any issue yet with that be aware to mention on the message what you are providing them like:

• Here is my portfolio link [link]
  • Here is the image I have selected for you [link]
  • You can visit my website [link]

Like that

Okay, Thank you for your information. ❤️

You can share your portfolio with an external link but make sure you don’t share your contact details. Also, try not to deal outside Fiverr.

Giving a Google Drive link IS giving outside contact details. Someone can easily contact you outside of Fiverr via that access.

@exclusive_js That isn’t accepted, plus it isn’t necessary, effective or proper to put a link in a pitch.

• Like 3

Used to share Dropbox and Google Drive links for years and never had an issue!

For delivering work is fine, they even mention somewhere before if files are big, we can use dropbox. But, this case is sharing portfolio and that is different thing. Only links for portfolios that are allowed are the ones @vickiespencer shared

• Like 4

For delivering work is fine, they even mention somewhere before if files are big, we can use dropbox. But, this case is sharing portfolio and that is different thing. Only links for portfolios that are allowed are the ones @vickiespencer shared

Okay, Then I share my blogspot as portfolio.