"___ can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate."

prestongerry

So am a new Fiverr seller (have no orders yet) so I was excited when I got a notification that I got a message. The message said it was sent only 3 hours ago, so I looked at it to reply. It simply said ‘hello’ and that’s it, but when i went to reply, the chat box was grayed and above it said the message you see in the topic (with their name in the underline). I clicked on their profile to see if I could figure out what was wrong, but it brought me to MY OWN seller page. I went back and noticed that under the previous message it said “Say hello to ___” and “Tell them everything they need to know about your project.” I don’t understand any of this and some help would be appreciated.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same experience today. But it was not the first message from that buyer.

Buyer contacted me a few days ago. And then I replied to him and asked for more details. He also asked a few questions about the solution. So I answered the questions. After a few messages suddenly it displays “(user name here) can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate.”

Does this mean that the user has been banned from the fiverr?

• 1 year later...

I faced this yesterday. suddenly this message has came I replied it normally then there was no conversation between us. I checked back after 4 hours I also saw the message bar was grayed and above the bar this message displayed "  ## can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate."

Actually is it a spam and has been banned from fiverr????

On 11/21/2019 at 12:48 AM, prestongerry said:

So am a new Fiverr seller (have no orders yet) so I was excited when I got a notification that I got a message. The message said it was sent only 3 hours ago, so I looked at it to reply. It simply said ‘hello’ and that’s it, but when i went to reply, the chat box was grayed and above it said the message you see in the topic (with their name in the underline). I clicked on their profile to see if I could figure out what was wrong, but it brought me to MY OWN seller page. I went back and noticed that under the previous message it said “Say hello to ___” and “Tell them everything they need to know about your project.” I don’t understand any of this and some help would be appreciated.

You can reply him/her by unspamming the message, It could be marked as spam by the bots, Try to find an option by taking the cursor to the buyer's message. 

Sometimes they can be contacted and sometimes you'll have to let it go.

• 3 months later...

Archived