How Many Of You Are Frustrated From 14 Days Clearance?

awais_animation

Well, if one works in one of those “normal” jobs in the worls, e.g. as an employee, most of the times one gets paid once a month. If one works as a freelancer, sometimes one never gets paid.

One needs to consider what Fiverr offers to sellers (the selling tools and the safety) and think twice about complaining for a period of 14 days only!

Well, if one works in one of those “normal” jobs in the worls, e.g. as an employee, most of the times one gets paid once a month. If one works as a freelancer, sometimes one never gets paid.

One needs to consider what Fiverr offers to sellers (the selling tools and the safety) and think twice about complaining for a period of 14 days only!

think twice about complaining for a period of 14 days only!

If you think asking for an update for a better experience is complaining then we are doing so.

Earlier Fiverr do deduct $1 when you transfer your revenues from Fiverr to Payoneer in 3 days & $3 for 1 day transfer . But now they have updated the system & all the transactions from Fiverr to Payoneer are free & we receive them in minutes.

If Fiverr will be as like you that don’t think of an innovation or improvement in the system then they will be left with $1 & $3 deductions like earlier. They found that if we reduce the time & fee we can make the experience of revenues much better.

They are in competition with many freelancing websites from which I find Fiverr as the best. To keep themself in the game it is necessary for them to make updates & keep themself out of the box.

I understand many of you don’t have a problem with 14 days clearance maybe because you guys accept the things & just go with the flow.

I’m not saying I don’t accept this 14 days clearance but an update can make it better.

One needs to consider what Fiverr offers to sellers (the selling tools and the safety)

Fiverr is providing the same safety and security to Top Rater Sellers in 7 days which I appreciate to give them Royal exception because of a long long journey they have gone through.

By working on this clearance system I’m sure they will be able to make the revenues being cleared sooner by still keeping the Royal exception for Top Rated Sellers.

I have seen in a company where I worked, a commission sales job with a team of about 30 salespeople, how much sales plummeted to a new low when they switched to only paying salespeople every two weeks instead of every week.

Looking at it from the perspective of morale and improving the performance of us sales people (yes everyone here is a salesperson) the quicker sellers get paid the more they improve their overall performance.

I have seen in a company where I worked, a commission sales job with a team of about 30 salespeople, how much sales plummeted to a new low when they switched to only paying salespeople every two weeks instead of every week.

Looking at it from the perspective of morale and improving the performance of us sales people (yes everyone here is a salesperson) the quicker sellers get paid the more they improve their overall performance.

100%.

All the better companies I worked for would try to close the projects and get people paid before Christmas. All the crappy ones would go the “30 days or bust” route and pay whenever. It’s not like they weren’t within their right to do so but it wasn’t good for morale at all.

100%.

All the better companies I worked for would try to close the projects and get people paid before Christmas. All the crappy ones would go the “30 days or bust” route and pay whenever. It’s not like they weren’t within their right to do so but it wasn’t good for morale at all.

We had a competitive company selling what we sold that only paid once a month and it went out of business.

There HAS to be motivation! There has to be a reward for salespeople. And that reward has to be close enough to the job to be associated in the brain with it.

Positive reinforcement for sales people works much better.

If you think asking for an update for a better experience is complaining then we are doing so.

Earlier Fiverr do deduct $1 when you transfer your revenues from Fiverr to Payoneer in 3 days & $3 for 1 day transfer . But now they have updated the system & all the transactions from Fiverr to Payoneer are free & we receive them in minutes.

If Fiverr will be as like you that don’t think of an innovation or improvement in the system then they will be left with $1 & $3 deductions like earlier. They found that if we reduce the time & fee we can make the experience of revenues much better.

They are in competition with many freelancing websites from which I find Fiverr as the best. To keep themself in the game it is necessary for them to make updates & keep themself out of the box.

I understand many of you don’t have a problem with 14 days clearance maybe because you guys accept the things & just go with the flow.

I’m not saying I don’t accept this 14 days clearance but an update can make it better.

One needs to consider what Fiverr offers to sellers (the selling tools and the safety)

Fiverr is providing the same safety and security to Top Rater Sellers in 7 days which I appreciate to give them Royal exception because of a long long journey they have gone through.

By working on this clearance system I’m sure they will be able to make the revenues being cleared sooner by still keeping the Royal exception for Top Rated Sellers.

Or maybe many of us are older than you and know what’s it like to have a regular job, so waiting for 2 weeks (or a month) to get paid doesn’t seem unusual.

Or maybe many of us are older than you and know what’s it like to have a regular job, so waiting for 2 weeks (or a month) to get paid doesn’t seem unusual.

Yup @catwriter I’m younger than almost 99% here but it has nothing to do with a regular job because I have also done regular job in the past for three months. In regular job, at end of the month I have the assurity that I will get paid with a fixed salary as decided. But on Fiverr I have faced this situation thrice that in whole month I got zero order but in the last week I get $200-300 order which is very good but I have to wait for fourteen days to get my revenues & when I will receive them half of the month will be gone.

In that half month I have to spend my savings which I hate the most. Because of that I feel annoyed of fourteen days clearance. And there is nothing wrong in going for an upgrade in the system.

I hope I have cleared my point.

Thank you for your response. But you seem a bit offended, which was not my goal.

Generally I am not against “the better” 🙂

I am just considering all what Fiverr offers to sellers and I find the 14 days period normal considering what happens in the marketplace, in the whole world. Of course, if one thinks that one can make much better elsewhere, one is always free to go for it.

I think it is good though to feel grateful from time to time.

Best wishes with sales.

Thank you for your response. But you seem a bit offended, which was not my goal.

Generally I am not against “the better” 🙂

I am just considering all what Fiverr offers to sellers and I find the 14 days period normal considering what happens in the marketplace, in the whole world. Of course, if one thinks that one can make much better elsewhere, one is always free to go for it.

I think it is good though to feel grateful from time to time.

Best wishes with sales.

But you seem a bit offended,

Nope I wasn’t offended, if you felt so I’m extremely sorry.

Archived