How i sell my gig

diponkarkabir

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@audioboon same here I try to show my gig on the pages of my categories, but unfortunately, I don’t find it…

is it indexing need it time, or should I contact the support!!!

me here I try to show my gig on the pages of my categories, but unfortunately, I don’t find it…

I will suggest choose a unique gig title, unique gig descriptions, use eye-catchy gig image, stay online, , use the right search tags,

• 1 year later...

Hi, do you saw your competitors gigs which are selling well? follow them and don't copy from others. Create a great title with your Subject keywords, don't forget about related Tags, Write outstanding description about your service. give reasonable prices, don't work low prices because valuable customer don't like low price, they like high quality work with reasonable price, and finally add a greate image for take attention from clients, and Marketing it in other places. you will get your targeted Buyers. Thank you.

14 minutes ago, videonanimation said:

Be Active

Gig promotion

Send Buyer Request

Meaningless statements like the above without substance are of no benefit to anyone.

There is no need to post in that enormous colourful font that is taking up half the forum.

The person who originally suggested this was only joking!

Just use normal text like everyone else.

9 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Meaningless statements like the above without substance are of no benefit to anyone.

There is no need to post in that enormous colourful font that is taking up half the forum.

The person who originally suggested this was only joking!

Just use normal text like everyone else.

Forget about design or color. Tell me what's wrong with this. I get success with those that's why I am suggesting others. 

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design custom flat icon pack
In the FAQ section:
". So PNG File is very impotent for you." could be ". So the PNG file is very important for you." in answer 4.

Gig: I will design logo within 6 hour
In the FAQ section:
"formate" could be "format" in answer 4.

Gig: I will convert to degital art, vector tracing,logo, image,vectorise
In the gig title:
"degital art," could be "digital art,"

In the FAQ section:
"i will" could be "I will" in answer 1.
"Which Meathead You Are Using For Tracing/Vectoirse?" could be "Which method are you using for tracing/vectorising?" in question 3

Gig: I will do mobile app icon design or app logo design
In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the number of revisions field set to unlimited.

In the basic package "i will" could be "I will"

In the FAQ section:
"i will" could be "I will" in answer 2.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
"busines card design" could be "business card design"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived