Can I ask buyer to check my other packages/gigs after order is complete

businessboi8

Hello Businessboi8 how are you, it will be batter if you don’t ask, because mostly clients check the profile and gigs before placing order, and if you give him/her a quality work, he will differently come back to you for more work and on other gigs also, my personal experience my clients always check my gigs and come back to me when he needs work from my other gigs 🙂

After the order is completed , can I ask buyer if he wants to purchase my other packages or gigs?

can I ask buyer if he wants to purchase my other packages or gigs?

I am a buyer and a seller on Fiverr. I would personally be annoyed if one of my sellers asked me if I wanted to purchase other packages from them. So, ⬇️

it will be batter if you don’t ask,

After the order is completed , can I ask buyer if he wants to purchase my other packages or gigs?

No, that would be a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If the buyer gets annoyed and reports you, you’d get an account warning (or a permanent ban if it wasn’t the first time you did it).

No, that would be a violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If the buyer gets annoyed and reports you, you’d get an account warning (or a permanent ban if it wasn’t the first time you did it).

Can I send them the offer then through contact list?

Can I send them the offer then through contact list?

Have you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service? When you signed up, you had to check the box stating that you’ve read the Terms and that you’re agreeing to be bound by them; if you break the rules, not reading the Terms isn’t going to be a valid excuse.

Sending unsolicited offers isn’t allowed.

Have you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service? When you signed up, you had to check the box stating that you’ve read the Terms and that you’re agreeing to be bound by them; if you break the rules, not reading the Terms isn’t going to be a valid excuse.

Sending unsolicited offers isn’t allowed.

Well I read the main points but looks like I gotta read full ToS. Also I already read that part which you mentioned right now. Basically I meant was if buyer is interested in a specific gig then shall I send my offer or not. Also I hope you have a nice day ahead .

Well I read the main points but looks like I gotta read full ToS. Also I already read that part which you mentioned right now. Basically I meant was if buyer is interested in a specific gig then shall I send my offer or not. Also I hope you have a nice day ahead .

Basically I meant was if buyer is interested in a specific gig then shall I send my offer or not.

If buyer asks about a specific service first, then yes, you can send them a custom offer. But keep in mind that buying from you once doesn’t count as asking for a custom offer.

Think of it this way: if you buy a pair of shoes, would you like it if the store later called you and offered you to buy a jacket that would go well with those shoes?

Basically I meant was if buyer is interested in a specific gig then shall I send my offer or not.

If buyer asks about a specific service first, then yes, you can send them a custom offer. But keep in mind that buying from you once doesn’t count as asking for a custom offer.

Think of it this way: if you buy a pair of shoes, would you like it if the store later called you and offered you to buy a jacket that would go well with those shoes?

Hmm right. Thanks for the help!

I also wanted to say that I have read the whole ToS and I don’t see anything related to that regarding it. Also I guess a message like this is not against ToS :-

“Thanks for purchasing my gig! You may check my other gigs/packages. Hope I will be able to work you with again!”

I also wanted to say that I have read the whole ToS and I don’t see anything related to that regarding it. Also I guess a message like this is not against ToS :-

“Thanks for purchasing my gig! You may check my other gigs/packages. Hope I will be able to work you with again!”

I also wanted to say that I have read the whole ToS and I don’t see anything related to that regarding it.

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed in the Terms of Service under Violations.

I also wanted to say that I have read the whole ToS and I don’t see anything related to that regarding it.

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed in the Terms of Service under Violations.

Yea! So if they purchase my gig and I ask if they want to purchase premium package in it doesn’t seem wrong to me and yea I won’t promote different gigs.

Yea! So if they purchase my gig and I ask if they want to purchase premium package in it doesn’t seem wrong to me and yea I won’t promote different gigs.

So if they purchase my gig and I ask if they want to purchase premium package

At the beginning, you said

After the order is completed , can I ask buyer if he wants to purchase my other packages

After the order is completed, asking them to buy from you again would be a ToS violation.

So if they purchase my gig and I ask if they want to purchase premium package

At the beginning, you said

After the order is completed , can I ask buyer if he wants to purchase my other packages

After the order is completed, asking them to buy from you again would be a ToS violation.

Hmm. Ok got it. So if order isn’t completed then I can recommend , right?

Hmm. Ok got it. So if order isn’t completed then I can recommend , right?

So if order isn’t completed then I can recommend , right?

If it makes sense to recommend upgrading to the premium package (for example, the buyer told you their needs, and you believe that the premium package would be a better match). Or if the buyer asks you for a recommendation. I’d be careful with it, though; if I ordered something and the seller tried to get me to order more even though I don’t want it or need it, I’d never buy from that seller again.

So if order isn’t completed then I can recommend , right?

If it makes sense to recommend upgrading to the premium package (for example, the buyer told you their needs, and you believe that the premium package would be a better match). Or if the buyer asks you for a recommendation. I’d be careful with it, though; if I ordered something and the seller tried to get me to order more even though I don’t want it or need it, I’d never buy from that seller again.

Ok got it! I think I would stop replying now because I am making the post annoying I guess. Thanks again for help

Ok got it! I think I would stop replying now because I am making the post annoying I guess. Thanks again for help

When I send the buyer my service, in the box where you can write a little note, I thank them for their order and I do put in the note to have a look at my other Gigs, as I offer a variety of services to answer any question they may have. I am an astrologer, but also read different types of cards, and some people enjoy that as well. You never know (at least with what I offer) if they specifically only looked for an astrologer or card reader etc - so, for me, it doesn’t hurt to let them know I do other types of readings as well.

Having said that, I would NOT out of the blue go through my buyers list and start sending out offers or writing them messages saying I had a dream or “vision” about them and they need to order a reading STAT! LOL Sending out random messages, even to those who have bought from you in the past is frowned upon and seen as spam, for which you can get reported and lose your account.

This has worked for me, as I do get additional orders this way. Perhaps they didn’t realize I offered something else that would answer a question using a different method or one that would get into more detail.

As said above, if someone writes to you or even orders something and it is beyond the scope of your initial Gig or what the cost is, you can then write them and upgrade the price through the order page.

GG

When I send the buyer my service, in the box where you can write a little note, I thank them for their order and I do put in the note to have a look at my other Gigs, as I offer a variety of services to answer any question they may have. I am an astrologer, but also read different types of cards, and some people enjoy that as well. You never know (at least with what I offer) if they specifically only looked for an astrologer or card reader etc - so, for me, it doesn’t hurt to let them know I do other types of readings as well.

Having said that, I would NOT out of the blue go through my buyers list and start sending out offers or writing them messages saying I had a dream or “vision” about them and they need to order a reading STAT! LOL Sending out random messages, even to those who have bought from you in the past is frowned upon and seen as spam, for which you can get reported and lose your account.

This has worked for me, as I do get additional orders this way. Perhaps they didn’t realize I offered something else that would answer a question using a different method or one that would get into more detail.

As said above, if someone writes to you or even orders something and it is beyond the scope of your initial Gig or what the cost is, you can then write them and upgrade the price through the order page.

GG

When I send the buyer my service, in the box where you can write a little note, I thank them for their order and I do put in the note to have a look at my other Gigs, as I offer a variety of services to answer any question they may have.

It’s good to know that someone else already does this, as it’s something we’ve been thinking of doing for a while now. We’re always amazed how many people, even people who’ve ordered from us numerous times, will turn around and say something like “Oh I had no idea you guys offered male AND female VOs”…

GG

Thanks for help! I really like your strategy.

When I send the buyer my service, in the box where you can write a little note, I thank them for their order and I do put in the note to have a look at my other Gigs, as I offer a variety of services to answer any question they may have.

It’s good to know that someone else already does this, as it’s something we’ve been thinking of doing for a while now. We’re always amazed how many people, even people who’ve ordered from us numerous times, will turn around and say something like “Oh I had no idea you guys offered male AND female VOs”…

Even though some may think that the buyer has gone through every one of your Gigs (if you offer more than say 1 or 2), most times, in my experience here, they have not. Therefore, they have NO idea that you may have more to offer them. As long as it is not a “hard sell”, but, a suggestion that you do offer other things, it can open doors to new orders. It has worked for me since 2013!

GG

Archived