Can't get order after one Negative Review...NEED HELP!

iqramalick

Hi, all things on fiverr were going on amazing but a person gave me 3 star review after that i am not able to send the offers to the buyers. This is not my fault i gave him revisions also but he did not gave me response i am up-to his mark but he gave no positive response
please tell what should i do now?
So stressed 😦
https://www.fiverr.com/share/NNw4lo

“There is IQRA MALICK providing you my services for writing your assignments”

The above is from your gig description. Fiverr does not allow such services. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

"Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers"

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

“There is IQRA MALICK providing you my services for writing your assignments”

The above is from your gig description. Fiverr does not allow such services. Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

"Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers"

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as you are risking your account.

ok thank you i will check

Archived