Keen new user on Fiverr!

hsimplifies

Thank you Jonbaas for spying on me. Please apologize if do some mistake.

Thank you Jonbaas for spying on me.

I’m going to assume that English is not your primary language. “Spying” is not a valid word in this context, nor does it have anything to do with my actions.

Welcome to Fiverr. I joined Fiverr to get rid of my 9-5 job and because I love freedom.

No Freedom here and also there are more pain compare to Job. In Job just after 5 pm you have no tension but in Freelancing 24 hours you are in pain though you are not in front of PC but you have to think about your ruuning projects, upcoming projects. You also have to think how to get work. This is 24X7X365 mental pressure I think. I find nothing better in freelancing than Job. This is my personal opinion and somebody may disagree to this but this is true. You can be much expart but you have no guarantee to get work regularly, you have to compete all the time with others. This is also very risky job if you consider one’s income. There has no guarantee that you’ll be paid regualry at every month at same ratio. So people have to think thousands time to start in Market place. This can be side income not main source of income. I think you got the point.

Archived