Keen new user on Fiverr!

hsimplifies

Hello everyone,

I am new to Fiverr only joining yesterday and I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself and explain why I am on here. I am also really excited to hear from others why they have joined too!

I graduated on LLB Law this year and I have always been interested in freelance writing, especially in the legal sector and I thought I would give this platform a go to meet like-minded people and have some creative fun!

Why did you guys join?

Hannah Simplifies HS

image.thumb.jpg.9d46bc00e16053c7027e8bfd8d4609b7.jpg

I started freelancing because I was retired but wanted a bit of extra income to supplement my pension and buy the little extras.

For a time, I tried substitute teaching at our local High School, but I did not relish leaving my warm and snug home to venture out on icy roadways and walkways in the winter. So here I am.

I started freelancing because I was retired but wanted a bit of extra income to supplement my pension and buy the little extras.

For a time, I tried substitute teaching at our local High School, but I did not relish leaving my warm and snug home to venture out on icy roadways and walkways in the winter. So here I am.

Thank you! Yes that makes far more sense to do it from the comfort of your home especially at this time of the year as well. How is Fiverr treating you?

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr Community.

Some tips for you:
  • Try to create a perfect GIG.
  • Write details about your service.
  • Find out some correct and perfect keyword. Importent
  • Share your gig with your vertually connected friends
  • Don't forget to share your gig into social media stuff like Fwitter and Facebook

Best Regards

Thanks

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr Community.

Some tips for you:
  • Try to create a perfect GIG.
  • Write details about your service.
  • Find out some correct and perfect keyword. Importent
  • Share your gig with your vertually connected friends
  • Don't forget to share your gig into social media stuff like Fwitter and Facebook

Best Regards

Thanks

Try to create a perfect GIG.

This is vague, and not at all helpful. Please define your definition of a “perfect gig”

Find out some correct and perfect keyword.

Again, what are “perfect keywords”. Please elaborate.

Share your gig with your vertually connected friends

Your friends on social media are not your target customers. Trying to get them to buy your services is a waste of time and effort. You need to connect to the people who need what you have to offer. And most new sellers in here are NOT connected to those people on social media.

Don’t forget to share your gig into social media stuff like Fwitter and Facebook

Again, no. Social media is completely useless, unless you are directly connected to the customers who need the services you are offering.

Please stop offering false, vague, and random advice. Your suggestions, as you have written them, are not going to help anyone become a better seller.

Try to create a perfect GIG.

This is vague, and not at all helpful. Please define your definition of a “perfect gig”

Find out some correct and perfect keyword.

Again, what are “perfect keywords”. Please elaborate.

Share your gig with your vertually connected friends

Your friends on social media are not your target customers. Trying to get them to buy your services is a waste of time and effort. You need to connect to the people who need what you have to offer. And most new sellers in here are NOT connected to those people on social media.

Don’t forget to share your gig into social media stuff like Fwitter and Facebook

Again, no. Social media is completely useless, unless you are directly connected to the customers who need the services you are offering.

Please stop offering false, vague, and random advice. Your suggestions, as you have written them, are not going to help anyone become a better seller.

Thank you Jonbaas for spying on me. Please apologize if do some mistake.

Welcome to the Fiverr family. A big high 5 since I’m here too for freelance writing after pursuing MBA. Nice to coincide with you on the forum. Best wishes 😇

Thank you, it has all been very welcoming so far! Perfect, good to know there are lots of us out there and good luck to you too!

I am glad to hear you’re happy right now, but I can see that it is going to take some time to get properly started up.

but I can see that it is going to take some time to get properly started up.

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum, Hannah!

Don’t worry! It’s better to start slowly, but properly. Hurry only leaves tiredness. 😉

but I can see that it is going to take some time to get properly started up.

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum, Hannah!

Don’t worry! It’s better to start slowly, but properly. Hurry only leaves tiredness. 😉

Thank you! Yes, I completely agree. Everyone has got to start somewhere and I am looking forward to the journey ahead.

Long story for me. In short, I don’t really want to work 9 - 5. I’m a peaceful person and I care only on my freedom. I have graduated last year in Computer Science and I’m skillful on what I’m doing in here. And welcome to Fiverr @hsimplifies and good luck for the future.

Thank you for your message and congratulations on graduating in Computer Science! It sounds like you have chosen the right platform to have some freedom and good luck to you too.

Archived