Why i can't getting Client?

graphicahmed

@graphicahmed send Buyer Request every day, start social media marketing and Active Fiverr forum learn something new from an expert how to get order, hope your Succes

I always try to send Buyer Request but there are many times i couldn’t get any buyer request .

And i always do that social media marketing but i don’t get any result.

Thank You

Brother My gig impression total 449 and clicks 15 ,views 26.

Thank You

Impression is good but click is too low, you need to improve thumbnail and add video if you don’t have video already. Attractive thumbnail is a must to get people to click on your gig. Also it would be best if you

can record a solid video of yourself showing your best skills and creative work. I think it will work,just give it a shot! There’s nothing to lose. @graphicahmed

Impression is good but click is too low, you need to improve thumbnail and add video if you don’t have video already. Attractive thumbnail is a must to get people to click on your gig. Also it would be best if you

can record a solid video of yourself showing your best skills and creative work. I think it will work,just give it a shot! There’s nothing to lose. @graphicahmed

Great idea , I will try it.

Thank You Brother For your talented tips.

Archived