I got level 1 But no buyer knock like

Guest badhon290

Here is what to do for a better ranking/more orders on Fiverr :

1. Keywords, choose the best 5 keywords for your gigs related to the services you are offering.
  2. Thumbnails, High quality thumbnails/images for your gigs.( this will attract buyers to come check your profile )
  3. Gigs titles, use some of your keywords in your gigs titles.
  4. Description, put the keywords again in sentences in your description and be clear of what you’re offering in that specific gig.
  5. Buyer requests, send offers to buyers, even if they don’t order from you, they will come to check your profile and then impressions/clicks will go up
  6. Cancellations, do your best to avoid cancellations for the last 60 days by offering extras for free ( buyer will be happy/interested and won’t cancel the order )

Hope this helps.

Guest badhon290

Here is what to do for a better ranking/more orders on Fiverr :

1. Keywords, choose the best 5 keywords for your gigs related to the services you are offering.
  2. Thumbnails, High quality thumbnails/images for your gigs.( this will attract buyers to come check your profile )
  3. Gigs titles, use some of your keywords in your gigs titles.
  4. Description, put the keywords again in sentences in your description and be clear of what you’re offering in that specific gig.
  5. Buyer requests, send offers to buyers, even if they don’t order from you, they will come to check your profile and then impressions/clicks will go up
  6. Cancellations, do your best to avoid cancellations for the last 60 days by offering extras for free ( buyer will be happy/interested and won’t cancel the order )

Hope this helps.

It’s really helpfull but It’s For new comers if i edit my gig i will lose my gig rank

Guest badhon290

Same problem Badhon here …Worried a little bit for it .Actually for exam I increase a little bit my gig price and don’t no why suddenly order comes stop.

but I didn’t any single change brother 😦 @designhub777

It happens ! fiverr algorithm is really tough to understand but it take some times to be fixed.

fiverr algorithm is really tough to understand but it take some times to be fixed.

Actually, we are not supposed to know how the Fiverr algorithm works. This is why Fiverr doesn’t tell sellers all of the details of the system. The algorithm is proprietary information – it is not public knowledge, and this is my intention.

As for your comment that the algorithm needs to be fixed… I honestly don’t think it’s broken. It is likely operating exactly as it is supposed to. Just because the system doesn’t work the way some sellers may want it to, does not mean that is is broken.

Guest badhon290

fiverr algorithm is really tough to understand but it take some times to be fixed.

Actually, we are not supposed to know how the Fiverr algorithm works. This is why Fiverr doesn’t tell sellers all of the details of the system. The algorithm is proprietary information – it is not public knowledge, and this is my intention.

As for your comment that the algorithm needs to be fixed… I honestly don’t think it’s broken. It is likely operating exactly as it is supposed to. Just because the system doesn’t work the way some sellers may want it to, does not mean that is is broken.

My gig already have lot’s of review and in first page

But my gig was first page first…now in first page last…Do you have any suggestion how can i improve? @jonbaas

Thanks

My gig already have lot’s of review and in first page

But my gig was first page first…now in first page last…Do you have any suggestion how can i improve? @jonbaas

Thanks

I’ve already written suggestions to the many other people who have asked here on the forum. Please take the time to read the forum, and discover the suggestions I have already written.

Guest badhon290

I’ve already written suggestions to the many other people who have asked here on the forum. Please take the time to read the forum, and discover the suggestions I have already written.

Ok sir thanks a lot 😍

I experienced the same problem and I contacted customer support but their reply was there’s nothing they can do about it. Here’s why I think the algorithm is flawed.

Over the last three months, I have gotten up to 66K impressions and completed orders worth over $10,000 on the writing category. I’ve been on the first page in this category and during this period I’ve maintained a 4.9 overall rating, 100% response rate, order completion was at 93% and on-time delivery is at 100%.

Now all of a sudden I am being relegated to the shadows. My impressions dropped from 66K to 14K within seven days. Now I understand that Fiverr’s model rewards doers so how can a seller without a review suddenly rank above me in a category I was previously regarded as one of the top sellers?

I believe they made some changes to their algorithm and may be working to fix it (although they’ve mentioned nothing of it). In any case, repeat buyers have been the saving grace.

Guest badhon290

I experienced the same problem and I contacted customer support but their reply was there’s nothing they can do about it. Here’s why I think the algorithm is flawed.

Over the last three months, I have gotten up to 66K impressions and completed orders worth over $10,000 on the writing category. I’ve been on the first page in this category and during this period I’ve maintained a 4.9 overall rating, 100% response rate, order completion was at 93% and on-time delivery is at 100%.

Now all of a sudden I am being relegated to the shadows. My impressions dropped from 66K to 14K within seven days. Now I understand that Fiverr’s model rewards doers so how can a seller without a review suddenly rank above me in a category I was previously regarded as one of the top sellers?

I believe they made some changes to their algorithm and may be working to fix it (although they’ve mentioned nothing of it). In any case, repeat buyers have been the saving grace.

I don’t know actually what happned with me…But from the last 7 days, I don’t get a message from new buyers like before…I maintained my Fiverr stats same like you trust me

And some of my returning buyers face some problem in payment

that’s why they can’t buy my gig 😌

I really disappointed at this moment and afraid

Whatever thanks a lot @estherrandell

I don’t know actually what happned with me…But from the last 7 days, I don’t get a message from new buyers like before…I maintained my Fiverr stats same like you trust me

And some of my returning buyers face some problem in payment

that’s why they can’t buy my gig 😌

I really disappointed at this moment and afraid

Whatever thanks a lot @estherrandell

Dear badhon290

Pls wait for Good result,

Archived