How Can i Improve GIG Description?

laxmichakma7

The same is here, it happens sometimes. The only thing we should do is to be patient. Your gigs are pretty good, description as well
I got at least 10 orders every month, but I don’t get anything now, just 3 orders in more than 2 weeks and silence again… So we just have to wait…

• Like 1

The same is here, it happens sometimes. The only thing we should do is to be patient. Your gigs are pretty good, description as well

I got at least 10 orders every month, but I don’t get anything now, just 3 orders in more than 2 weeks and silence again… So we just have to wait…

Thank You so much for your advice.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 8 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a…

• Like 2

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again…

Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig.

We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

At some point, hearing about freelance, you think, “wow, I can make that kind of money on the side?!” Maybe you read an article or watched a YouTube video and it all sounded perfect for you.

You do some research and find fiverr. By far the easiest way to get started in freelance. You sign up, build a gig, do some research, refine your gig, and jump into the market.

You get the boost for being a new seller and you quickly rack up a few sales. Everything feels perfect and you’re ready to take ov…

So many newbies are being taken advantage of here on Fiverr by a small minority of predatory “buyers”. This is my take on how to protect yourself, thereby reducing the chances of a cancellation or negative review.

Special shout out to @melissaharlowvo for the buyer requirements section.

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...