Why I don't getting the TOP rated Badge

priyontika007

Hello Good People…
How are you all…? I really hope you guys are all fine.
Actually I had a little query to talk or share with you guys. And it relates to badges.
I have been completed all the things to get Top Rated Badge on fiverr last 5-6 months ago…And I also nominated for the Top Rated badge for the last 5-6 months. But it’s really sad that I still can not get it. I really don’t know and can not understand that, why I am not getting the badge…? And what should I do now…?
It really matters of upset when you see your colleagues getting Top Rated Badge and you don’t though you fulfill all the aspects for getting that Badge.

So friends,
Will someone please visit my profile or my Gigs and please gimme some idea or reasons that what should I do now and what shouldn’t so that I can achieve my DREAM BADGE very soon…Please help me out, guys…

Thanks in Advance Friends…

Hello, very few people get that badge. Less than 1%.

Only fiverr editors know why you don’t get the badge. Remember, you are in competition with thousands of sellers who sell the same things as you do and there are probably a few who are even better than you in some ways who don’t have that badge either.

Just keep your stats as good as possible and maybe someday who knows, you might get it too!

Hello, very few people get that badge. Less than 1%.

Only fiverr editors know why you don’t get the badge. Remember, you are in competition with thousands of sellers who sell the same things as you do and there are probably a few who are even better than you in some ways who don’t have that badge either.

Just keep your stats as good as possible and maybe someday who knows, you might get it too!

Thank you so much dear…for the inspiration…

But Actually I did and doing all the things that maintain my stats for the last 5-6 months after I nominated for the first time. But Only God knows why I am not getting the badge…And don’t know when I will get it…

Keep me in you prayer please…

And please also guide me if you have anything to share or have any suggestion to give me for doing better in my future…

Thanks again…

But Actually I did and doing all the things that maintain my stats for the last 5-6 months after I nominated for the first time. But Only God knows why I am not getting the badge…And don’t know when I will get it…

And please also guide me if you have anything to share or have any suggestion to give me for doing better in my future…

Thanks again…

Have you checked the profiles and gigs of the sellers who currently have TRS in Logo design to see what is different than what you currently have?

Thanks again…

And don’t know when I will get it…

A lot of people never get it.

Focus on doing your job well and don’t obsess over a badge.

It’s just impossible to get it in some categories. Like in my category I believe there’s only 1 TRS, and they have 40k reviews or so, and about 600 orders in queue usually, so that may be the only reason they have it.

In my opinion TRS should be given more openly. Like if the seller is professional and shows good communication skills, that alone should be a reason to be top rated. As it obviously has not much to do about ratings, as many level 2 sellers have better ratings than TRS sellers.

@priyontika007

Once you have nominated to Top rated and if you are not selected by fiver editors then they will send you a mail with the reason as why you have not selected. You can focus on those points to make corrective actions.

Then sent me an email but on there they didn’t mention any reasons… they just told me to working more…That’s it…

But I completed all the things to be a Top Rated …

It’s just impossible to get it in some categories. Like in my category I believe there’s only 1 TRS, and they have 40k reviews or so, and about 600 orders in queue usually, so that may be the only reason they have it.

In my opinion TRS should be given more openly. Like if the seller is professional and shows good communication skills, that alone should be a reason to be top rated. As it obviously has not much to do about ratings, as many level 2 sellers have better ratings than TRS sellers.

Yeah… that’s also right…

And don’t know when I will get it…

A lot of people never get it.

Focus on doing your job well and don’t obsess over a badge.

Of Course, I will…And I always try to improve my work…

Have you checked the profiles and gigs of the sellers who currently have TRS in Logo design to see what is different than what you currently have?

I didn’t found any that much different…actually

Archived