Really? DON’T ASK FOR TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS here

techniqueswtodd

So the first thing I read in the forum is " DON’T ASK FOR TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS here. " it’s the forum? Where else are we going to ask for tips and suggestions? Who is actually making any money here? Folks where the Dollar is pinned to the Dinar?

DON’T ASK FOR TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS here

Pretty sure that is referring to the “Welcome” category. The forum is categorized and there are places for different types of post.

So the first thing I read in the forum is " DON’T ASK FOR TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS here. " it’s the forum? Where else are we going to ask for tips and suggestions? Who is actually making any money here? Folks where the Dollar is pinned to the Dinar?

Who is actually making any money here?

I know many sellers making a living here. Please don’t assume, just because you have not had any deliveries or reviews since 2014. Not everyone has the same experiences as you do.

Who is actually making any money here? Folks where the Dollar is pinned to the Dinar?

Isn’t the dinar used in Iraq? What does that mean?

Someone must be making money here. Here is the April-May-June report of fiverr’s earnings:

Strong growth continued in Q2 2019 with revenue of $25.9 million.

• Active buyers were 2.2 million, up 14% year over year
  • Spend per buyer was $157, up 16% year over year

Who is actually making any money here? Folks where the Dollar is pinned to the Dinar?

Isn’t the dinar used in Iraq? What does that mean?

Someone must be making money here. Here is the April-May-June report of fiverr’s earnings:

Moonlighting as a Fiverr bookkeeper I see.

Sorry, but the $157 spend per buyer seems more unrealistic than… Well, most things. Do you have some reference material available?

Sorry, but the $157 spend per buyer seems more unrealistic than… Well, most things. Do you have some reference material available?

Do you have some reference material available?

I can believe the $157 spend per buyer.

https://qumracapital.com/news/fiverr-announces-second-quarter-2019-results/

I believe them when they use that number too.

It’s on average, and after Fiverr Pro came along, 4-figure sales started pumping that number up.

Who is actually making any money here?

I am making money here, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Archived