Top Rated Seller Requirements Completed

mbilalmirza

Welcome to the club of thousands of people who have already me the requirements for TRS. Now wait to get hand selected like everyone else.

Top tip: Asking for a summary about how leveling up to TRS works instead of using your own initiative to find out, is a sign you likely won’t be considered any time soon.

Top Rated Sellers

• Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Fiverr editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you type “Did not get TRS” in the search bar above you will find several posts on the subject.

Welcome to the club of thousands of people who have already me the requirements for TRS. Now wait to get hand selected like everyone else.

Top tip: Asking for a summary about how leveling up to TRS works instead of using your own initiative to find out, is a sign you likely won’t be considered any time soon.

Very true, if you do not have the gumption to search for yourself, then perhaps you do not have the where with all to be a TRS? :thinking:

Asking for a summary about how leveling up to TRS works instead of using your own initiative to find out, is a sign you likely won’t be considered any time soon.

I had to think about this and it’s true. I figured everything out on my own and it never occurred to me to ask anyone anything for most of my time here.

We didn’t have notifications about what to achieve to be eligible for TRS at that time so to be fair, I might have been wondering enough to ask. But generally I prefer to figure out things for myself at much as possible. I did a lot of reading.

• 6 months later...

Archived