What is the importance of staying active in the Fiverr Forum?

salmanshaami7

There’s a myth that being active on the forum is necessary to become a Top Rated Seller. That’s nonsense, because many TRS got their shiny golden badge without being on the forum at all.

You can benefit from the forum, though, just not in the way some people think. Being on the forum is unlikely to bring you sales as such, but you will benefit from reading as much as possible and therefore learning as much as possible. You can also ask a question and you’re likely to receive an answer.

Now, if your question is whether you’ll benefit if you post a lot on the forum, the answer is no, unless the majority of your posts are very, very informative and useful. However, since you’re a new seller with no sales, you can’t share your experience of huge Fiverr success with others.

Can I benefit if I am active in the forum?

The importance is correcting your thoughts about the online freelancing.

For that first you should give your ideas to others.

Or peculiar online foes, which can be fun too.

John F. Kennedy probably would have replied, “ask not what your forum can do for you — ask what you can do for your forum”.

To invest you should give. Abraham twerski also says "True Love is a love of giving, not of receiving."

There’s a myth that being active on the forum is necessary to become a Top Rated Seller. That’s nonsense, because many TRS got their shiny golden badge without being on the forum at all.

You can benefit from the forum, though, just not in the way some people think. Being on the forum is unlikely to bring you sales as such, but you will benefit from reading as much as possible and therefore learning as much as possible. You can also ask a question and you’re likely to receive an answer.

Now, if your question is whether you’ll benefit if you post a lot on the forum, the answer is no, unless the majority of your posts are very, very informative and useful. However, since you’re a new seller with no sales, you can’t share your experience of huge Fiverr success with others.

Thanks for your valuable feedback ❤️

Can I benefit if I am active in the forum?

No importance. The forum is a place to ask questions and answer questions, make comments, etc. The real benefit is learning from others.

because many TRS got their shiny golden badge without being on the forum at all.

That’s 100% true.

Archived