Really big problem with seller

mohammedkhadija

The Seller delivered an order before time done just for avoid late time and he send pic and link in file that was nothing what I requested.
Now I requested modifications but he didn’t deliver on time he passed the time and now The state of order is late ,
My question
What i can do to cancel the order because he late to deliver order on time but that was late after modification not before because he refused my request to cancel order
How much time should i wait to get cancel promoted without seller approval? Or should be talking with CS ?

The Seller delivered an order before time done just for avoid late time and he send pic and link in file that was nothing what I requested.

Now I requested modifications but he didn’t deliver on time he passed the time and now The state of order is late ,

My question

What i can do to cancel the order because he late to deliver order on time but that was late after modification not before because he refused my request to cancel order

How much time should i wait to get cancel promoted without seller approval? Or should be talking with CS ?

The Seller delivered an order before time done just for avoid late time

This is against Fiverr rules and will get the seller in big trouble. If you have reported it then it’s likely the order will be cancelled by support.

Five days ago i saw here you posted someone were not interested on your order cancellation request.
Today i see same case. i think before place order you need to identify first who will be able to do your job properly. Cancellation is always harmful for both buyer and seller.
I am sorry to hear your bad experience.

Five days ago i saw here you posted someone were not interested on your order cancellation request.

Today i see same case. i think before place order you need to identify first who will be able to do your job properly. Cancellation is always harmful for both buyer and seller.

I am sorry to hear your bad experience.

I don’t know what should i do now i have no idea if CS can help for that

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Seller delivered an order before time done just for avoid late time

This is against Fiverr rules and will get the seller in big trouble. If you have reported it then it’s likely the order will be cancelled by support.

What’s wrong with delivering before the deadline?

• 1 year later...

Archived