How to Report a customer

popoolamichael

I want to lay a complain of the last customer that rated me 3 weeks ago , he rated me badly on fiverr!

he lied i tried contacting him but he never replied and canceled order to reduce my rating please help fiverr.

Mod Note: Username & screenshot removed. Please remove the user name before reposting.

This wins for most unethical post of the day.

You tried to manipulate a review and then you shared the person’s name and the order in the forum.

Read the ToS and start behaving ethically.

what excuse me i create another account ? this is my main fiverr account i dont know who he is or where is from he just created a order and canceled it so what should i do

what excuse me i create another account ? this is my main fiverr account i dont know who he is or where is from he just created a order and canceled it so what should i do

I didn’t say you created another account and you haven’t addressed anything I said.

You wanted to write to the seller to complain about your bad review. That isn’t going to inspire sympathy in us and neither is you outing his details here. I’m sorry he cancelled after that, but that doesn’t mitigate these things. You would know that if you read the rules of both Fiverr and the forum.

I didn’t say you created another account and you haven’t addressed anything I said.

You wanted to write to the seller to complain about your bad review. That isn’t going to inspire sympathy in us and neither is you outing his details here. I’m sorry he cancelled after that, but that doesn’t mitigate these things. You would know that if you read the rules of both Fiverr and the forum.

mitigate

Ok thanks alot 🙂

I want to lay a complain of the last customer that rated me 3 weeks ago , he rated me badly on fiverr!

he lied i tried contacting him but he never replied and canceled order to reduce my rating please help fiverr.

Mod Note: Username & screenshot removed. Please remove the user name before reposting.

he rated me badly on fiverr !

Actually that’s an automated review by Fiverr after an order is late enough (a couple of days late?) and the user gets the option to cancel. It they select to cancel it adds that automated review (the wording of that automated review is always the same).

So, in effect this review was your fault not the buyers. 😉

I think the order got started (I don’t know whether there was enough written in the order requirements or not) but the buyer wouldn’t reply to the seller’s messages on the order page and then it went late enough for the buyer to be given the option to cancel, still without the buyer replying on the order page. The buyer cancelled and the automated low review got added.

I think the order got started (I don’t know whether there was enough written in the order requirements or not) but the buyer wouldn’t reply to the seller’s messages on the order page and then it went late enough for the buyer to be given the option to cancel, still without the buyer replying on the order page. The buyer cancelled and the automated low review got added.

but the buyer wouldn’t reply to the seller’s messages on the order page

There is always the option to ask CS to cancel…

he rated me badly on fiverr !

Actually that’s an automated review by Fiverr after an order is late enough (a couple of days late?) and the user gets the option to cancel. It they select to cancel it adds that automated review (the wording of that automated review is always the same).

hmmm automated reviews really got me this time , he created order but i tried messaging but no reply sad…

Archived