All of sudden my gig has gone to last page :/

idesign_4u

i didnt have late delivery, ok so you are saying after 60 days it will be normal?

@humanissocial yes i got that now, so why no other gigs from page 1 first 4 lines move?

i didnt even edit my gig or anything like that, just all of sudden its gone to end page.

You sound like you know what you are talking about, please give a solution

Because algorithms are dynamic, not static.

Algorithms are a programmed set of conditions that determine certain actions.

Your performance is only one of those conditions.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt have late delivery, ok so you are saying after 60 days it will be normal?

@humanissocial yes i got that now, so why no other gigs from page 1 first 4 lines move?

i didnt even edit my gig or anything like that, just all of sudden its gone to end page.

You sound like you know what you are talking about, please give a solution

Late deliveries, cancelations and bad reviews (in my opinion) is the key.

I’m sure you will be fine very soon (as many other users, who created similar topics here).

so what shall i do now? gig is on page 66th

no buyer will ever go beyond page 2 or 3

@vovkaslovesnyy ok so it gets sorted automatically?

You’re assuming buyers only browse categories to see what they want.

They also filter their selections, make keyword search queries, etc.

There are many ways to get sales in a market place. Ranking high on a category page is only one of them.

Also, if you aren’t selling something that has thousands of competitors who fall under the same filter, you’re much more discoverable.

Your gigs are extremely competitive. If your only shot is to rank high in a sub-category or filter that has thousands of competitors, your chances of discovery are inherently low.

You’re assuming buyers only browse categories to see what they want.

They also filter their selections, make keyword search queries, etc.

There are many ways to get sales in a market place. Ranking high on a category page is only one of them.

Also, if you aren’t selling something that has thousands of competitors who fall under the same filter, you’re much more discoverable.

Your gigs are extremely competitive. If your only shot is to rank high in a sub-category or filter that has thousands of competitors, your chances of discovery are inherently low.

there is clearly something wrong, as all the statistics graphs drop down all of sudden. My gig was ranked for each keyword, it was on page 1 for every keyword i used. This has literally ruined my whole business.

there is clearly something wrong, as all the statistics graphs drop down all of sudden. My gig was ranked for each keyword, it was on page 1 for every keyword i used. This has literally ruined my whole business.

This has literally ruined my whole business.

Maybe it is time to diversify. In my country there is an old saying, Don’t put your eggs all in one basket.

Perhaps it is time also to offer your services on another platform. I have even heard of freelancers who print business cards and drop them off at or mail them to local businesses and have received work that way.

An ex-TRS who visits the Forum often walks dogs and drives for Uber? Lyft? I am not sure which one. My point is that maybe it is time to diversify.

From time to time fiverr rotates the gigs and put new ones in the 1st page so they can also have a chance. Don’t worry your gig will come back. Meanwhile you can work on the orders you already have, you must be having a returning client base as you have mentioned that you have 15K reviews. So eventually you must be getting some orders, just work on them and with the reviews on these orders, your gig will push through again. Hope this comment helped. Keep up the good work 🙂

This has literally ruined my whole business.

Maybe it is time to diversify. In my country there is an old saying, Don’t put your eggs all in one basket.

Perhaps it is time also to offer your services on another platform. I have even heard of freelancers who print business cards and drop them off at or mail them to local businesses and have received work that way.

An ex-TRS who visits the Forum often walks dogs and drives for Uber? Lyft? I am not sure which one. My point is that maybe it is time to diversify.

yes thats the only option left now, i have to look else where.

What i dont understand is why the hell they moved a gig with 13k reviews to the end with gigs who got 0 reviews.

@cebooker yes but i read on forums that many sellers gig never come back, its been 6 7 months for some. What i dont understand is that in order to give new sellers a chance they are getting rid of senior sellers just like that

i am getting repeat clients, thats about it, thanks for your help though, appreciate it

The thing is that people will not understand better until they find themselves in same situation. If your performance is bad… Should it affect all your gigs at once? Even gigs that were doing bad before all came together in the last page at once. I mean all gigs in the same page at the exact same time… Even in different categories . That’s suspicious… But that been said… You can only work on yourself and the gigs/account and hope it works out well. My one cent

The thing is that people will not understand better until they find themselves in same situation. If your performance is bad… Should it affect all your gigs at once? Even gigs that were doing bad before all came together in the last page at once. I mean all gigs in the same page at the exact same time… Even in different categories . That’s suspicious… But that been said… You can only work on yourself and the gigs/account and hope it works out well. My one cent

yes 100% agreed, not sure why all gigs are affected because of 1 gig,but all my gigs are gone to last. They call this normal but this is definitely not normal

yes 100% agreed, not sure why all gigs are affected because of 1 gig,but all my gigs are gone to last. They call this normal but this is definitely not normal

OK i am going to be as positive as possible while I break this down for you.

No one is out to get you.

No one is trying to punish you.

You say that something happened suddenly.

In the course of just one month you have several severe negative reviews.

I am not counting the one that was obviously a mistake.

So all of those negative reviews, again in the course of just 3 weeks, tell Fiverr that you are underperforming.

They paint a picture of someone who got too many projects and got overwhelmed, and things started falling through the cracks.

So to sum up:

You were placed really high, which got you lots of orders, getting lots of orders was too much for you, you started delivering poor results, got bad reviews, Fiverr pushed you down SERP, you are now complaining that you lost your spot.

Why do you find this change in placement sudden? Why do you dismiss those negative reviews?

Why do you find this unfair?

So all of those negative reviews, again in the course of just 3 weeks, tell Fiverr that you are underperforming.

They paint a picture of someone who got too many projects and got overwhelmed, and things started falling through the cracks.

So to sum up:

You were placed really high, which got you lots of orders, getting lots of orders was too much for you, you started delivering poor results, got bad reviews, Fiverr pushed you down SERP, you are now complaining that you lost your spot.

Why do you find this change in placement sudden? Why do you dismiss those negative reviews?

ok very strange thing happened, latest negative feedback i got its because i delivered the work and buyer completed the order, then he inboxed me saying he didnt complete it but requested a revision instead. I showed a proof that i never got any revision, then he messaged CS, they cancelled the whole order. So i left with negative feedback and cancelled order, that triggered it. I told fiverr CS and they are still investigating it, its been 5/6 days now.

in past 3 weeks i got 2 ratings by mistake.

I have been on fiverr for long time i had many negative reviews, never ever came across this issue.

I can point out many sellers on page 1 who get so many bad ratings in 1 month, nothing happens to them. They clearly pick and choose who to target. There are 2/3 sellers who have got atleast 4 gigs on top page, so how the hell you can give others a chance when 1 seller has brought up 4 gigs on same page.

So you judge the whole account by 3/4 negative ratings in 1 month, what about 100s of positive ratings in that month? how can you say its underperforming?

And no you got this wrong mate, all my stats are 100%, i delivered everything way before time, just 3/4 negative dont decide that its too much for me. If you check the negatives there are buyers who want everything for 5$ which is not possible, so obviously if you say No that is not included in the package, then you are left with 2 choices, cancel order or take a negative review, even though you have worked on the order. Thats not how things work.

It is unfair, whats my other gigs done? why have they gone to page 100th for no reason.

It took me months to bring my account to page 1, then in 1 second they throw you to last page, this is unfair and i am going to complain about it.

So to sum up:

i have handled far too many orders before, 13k+ reviews should tell you that. If i couldnt handle those then this account wouldnt have gone that far. Its got nothing to do with handling orders. Few negative reviews doesnt mean you throw the gig to 100th page. When rest of the stats are 100% and 4.9 ratings.

If thats the case then anyone can order fake and ruin peoples profile. My 2/3 orders were 5$ who just accepted the work straight away and gave negative ratings. There is nothing you can do about those. Then 3 people who just wanted free files or more complex designs when it clearly said that you dont get those in 5$. This doesnt decide my gigs future.

I’m in the same boat. Been on the last pages for many months now. Sometimes I get a little bit of visibility, and all my gigs move to a better position for some days where people can actually find some of them. Even my main gig returns to first page where it has always been. Then just vanishes again to last pages for months, despite everything being at 100%. To be honest, it’s getting very tiresome how they treat veteran sellers who have proved to be good during their years of service. 😡 Then there’s those new gigs that have bad overall rating and maybe a hundred reviews total stickied to first page.

Still, I’m waiting a bit more. I decided to also revamp my main gig fully. Edit everything, and try lots of new keywords I haven’t had to try before. Will see if there’s any difference. At least once when I edited my gig picture, it moved to top of recommended gigs for a couple of days. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

i have handled far too many orders before, 13k+ reviews should tell you that. If i couldnt handle those then this account wouldnt have gone that far. Its got nothing to do with handling orders. Few negative reviews doesnt mean you throw the gig to 100th page. When rest of the stats are 100% and 4.9 ratings.

If thats the case then anyone can order fake and ruin peoples profile. My 2/3 orders were 5$ who just accepted the work straight away and gave negative ratings. There is nothing you can do about those. Then 3 people who just wanted free files or more complex designs when it clearly said that you dont get those in 5$. This doesnt decide my gigs future.

It has nothing to do about ratings, I believe. We just discussed that with my seller friend, on how it’s impossible to keep a 5.0 average rating continuously. Yet, their gigs are holding tight to first page position, even though they are below 5.0, which I believe is the case for most sellers. I too am 4.9, but for a few months I was 5.0, and there was no improvement.

I’m facing same issue. I saw lot of users facing this issue. when you did the id verification then all gigs gone to last page. I think this is a bug of the search result.

Same thing happened to another use whose gig was ranked on page 1 of all keywords, then they asked for ID verification and after that gigs disappeared. Fiverr said its got nothing to do with ID verification but clearly it is.

I’m in the same boat. Been on the last pages for many months now. Sometimes I get a little bit of visibility, and all my gigs move to a better position for some days where people can actually find some of them. Even my main gig returns to first page where it has always been. Then just vanishes again to last pages for months, despite everything being at 100%. To be honest, it’s getting very tiresome how they treat veteran sellers who have proved to be good during their years of service. 😡 Then there’s those new gigs that have bad overall rating and maybe a hundred reviews total stickied to first page.

Still, I’m waiting a bit more. I decided to also revamp my main gig fully. Edit everything, and try lots of new keywords I haven’t had to try before. Will see if there’s any difference. At least once when I edited my gig picture, it moved to top of recommended gigs for a couple of days. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

This is very very frustrating, i dont know what they are doing about this, i keep getting same reply from CS which is copy paste msg talking about irrelevant stuff.

For me 1 negative ratings caused this then it was cancelled by fiverr. Now i managed to remove that feedback and trying to get rid of that cancellation affect. It happened 9 days ago, look at the graphs for last 9 days, i told CS and they are not bothered at all. Apparently its normal for a gig with 13k+ review to be on last page which is around 100. BIG BIG BIG jump from page 1 to 100th, without any reason.

1222823710_OperaSnapshot_2019-11-19_000621_www.fiverr_com.thumb.png.ceb794d1eafd1c6dd24a94aa6b0c04c9.png

This is very very frustrating, i dont know what they are doing about this, i keep getting same reply from CS which is copy paste msg talking about irrelevant stuff.

For me 1 negative ratings caused this then it was cancelled by fiverr. Now i managed to remove that feedback and trying to get rid of that cancellation affect. It happened 9 days ago, look at the graphs for last 9 days, i told CS and they are not bothered at all. Apparently its normal for a gig with 13k+ review to be on last page which is around 100. BIG BIG BIG jump from page 1 to 100th, without any reason.

Yeah. My stats look similar, but over a much longer period of time. And support says it’s normal to be on last page for months at a time.

impressions.thumb.jpg.0816af3a441fc0516f3f16c2e2219a71.jpg
But at least there’s a small improvement in Nov, when my gig was recommended for 3 whole days, but still hidden in best selling sorting.

I have noticed about you in all topics, since last night thats what i have been checking, in every topic you comment negative stuff, never ever i came across something good came out of you.

OFCOURSE YOU GET TO STAY!! if someone is working hard day and night, keeping the performance good then what is going to stop them from staying? you?

Who ever is performing well should be on top.

@engrfaiz i believe i was more than extra brilliant who stayed at the top with high quality work, quality is still same, nothing has changed. Why are they not shuffling other gigs at the top? many sellers has 3 and 4 gigs on page 1, why no body is saying anything about them, why they are not going to page last?

You can’t stay on the first page forever, that’s just how things are.

I am currently a TRS, and I think I’m appearing on the first page, but I’ve been pushed to the back so many times before, but I kept getting sales thanks to returning buyers etc. In fact I am on the first page, but so many sellers in the same category with WAY fewer ratings are appearing at the very top, I guess I can argue that I should be on the top all the time, because I have more reviews, but I don’t get the point of arguing. Fiverr’s rules aren’t perfect and there are plenty of things I can complain about, but the whole “gig order” thingy is the least of my worries. Appearing on the first page IS nice, I’m not gonna lie, but there are PLENTY of people who would keep searching, way after the 10th page or so. I know this because I’ve done so myself.

Also,

never ever i came across something good came out of you.

Personally, I need to disagree with this. @humanissocial can come across as strict, but not negative or mean. While I can say that not everyone might not like her straightforward-no-BS way of commenting, in many cases she is pointing out obvious mistakes (or lies) that people are making.

I’ve seen her leave plenty of happy/friendly comments. Just saying.

Fiverr being your full time job is not a problem, but it might be a good idea to have a

side job on the side. After all, freelance is all about having the flood period and the dry-up period, it’s always good to have some kind of a backup plan just in case.

You can’t stay on the first page forever, that’s just how things are.

I am currently a TRS, and I think I’m appearing on the first page, but I’ve been pushed to the back so many times before, but I kept getting sales thanks to returning buyers etc. In fact I am on the first page, but so many sellers in the same category with WAY fewer ratings are appearing at the very top, I guess I can argue that I should be on the top all the time, because I have more reviews, but I don’t get the point of arguing. Fiverr’s rules aren’t perfect and there are plenty of things I can complain about, but the whole “gig order” thingy is the least of my worries. Appearing on the first page IS nice, I’m not gonna lie, but there are PLENTY of people who would keep searching, way after the 10th page or so. I know this because I’ve done so myself.

Also,

never ever i came across something good came out of you.

Personally, I need to disagree with this. @humanissocial can come across as strict, but not negative or mean. While I can say that not everyone might not like her straightforward-no-BS way of commenting, in many cases she is pointing out obvious mistakes (or lies) that people are making.

I’ve seen her leave plenty of happy/friendly comments. Just saying.

Fiverr being your full time job is not a problem, but it might be a good idea to have a

side job on the side. After all, freelance is all about having the flood period and the dry-up period, it’s always good to have some kind of a backup plan just in case.

Thanks very much, Zeus!

I’m only hard when people are unethical or ask us to do their work for them. It just happens that this happens a lot around here.

so what shall i do now? gig is on page 66th

no buyer will ever go beyond page 2 or 3

@vovkaslovesnyy ok so it gets sorted automatically?

Hi idesign_4u,

I would say, try not to worry about where your gig is placed. It will come back to the top. It is as others have said, that gigs are now rotated and the algorithm changes frequently–so a new algorithm has rotated your gig lower. But it will come back.

I feel that watching where our gigs are placed can be counter-productive. If you just keep doing good work for the buyers you already have, and if you don’t attract ‘black marks’, you will become visible again.

I was worrying for about a month when I was getting no new inquiries; I do not check my gig’s positon but maybe it had also dropped to page 60+. I am now getting inquiries again.

I think also that if we have a few gigs in our queue, our ranking drops for a while–so that someone else gets a chance. If we already have orders in the queue, it is reasonable that the algorithm says: ‘this person needs peace and quiet to complete these orders and they are fine for now–as they have work.’

Just do your work to your best quality and you’ll be fine again, so I would not even look where the gigs are. It only causes worry. 🙂

Why can’t I find my Gig while searching? Why is my Gig no longer in the same spot in the marketplace?

A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

You have several negative reviews in the last month.

You are right,thank you…

Archived