I'm am new to fiverr and i would love your suggestions

sirhenri

Hi Henri! The only advice I’d offer is to flesh out the “guarantee” - the word “results” means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Some clients might be thrilled in a 10% bump in clicks/follows, while others might get (unjustifiably) angry you didn’t give them 300% conversion. Also, what exactly does “full time engagement” mean? Will you be responding to questions and complaints on their social media pages?

Hi Henri! The only advice I’d offer is to flesh out the “guarantee” - the word “results” means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. Some clients might be thrilled in a 10% bump in clicks/follows, while others might get (unjustifiably) angry you didn’t give them 300% conversion. Also, what exactly does “full time engagement” mean? Will you be responding to questions and complaints on their social media pages?

Thank you so much for checking out my gig @thatwordchick

In the section for “requirements”, i outlined that the client needs to identify his/her desired goal.

I understand that there are different KPIs in social media marketing but i dont know how to separate them when creating a gig, that is why i generalized.

As for full time engagement, i will be responding to comments, follows, and messages on their page (but that is limited to only the premium package.)

Archived