New queen just arrived on fiverr

sananajeeb597

Can you please point out the mistake?

No because then you’ll just change it and it will make it look like your English and writing skills are better than they are and I’m not going to help you mislead buyers.

If you can’t see the mistakes in this forum post (and your gig itself is full of grammar errors and very poorly written) you shouldn’t be selling this.

Your question would be like a heart surgeon asking me to point out where the aorta is.

You know why I’m not selling web development on Fiverr? Because I’m not proficient in that. Wild concept, I know.

Don’t sell things you aren’t proficient in. It’s really unethical.

If you want to figure out the mistakes, maybe improve your English and writing skills? Just a thought.

I agree my friend. I am also not good in English but I know as i can understand.

Hi welcome to fiverr world. I think, you’ve got many lessons from this single post. and now you know how to improve your self for a good fortune.

I agree my friend. I am also not good in English but I know as i can understand.

It’s completely non professional ethic to address someone with friend, dear, brother, sister etc… at your first attempt.

Archived