What you suggest milestones or partly orders?

venussgirl1

Hi,

I have a question about this (how are fiverr rules and what you usually do). So I do websites and many of them are big orders. Some of them take 1-2 months to do and some around 3 months since buyers do not respond, or they send edits and edits all time and take so much time till money will release.

Is allowed by fiverr rules to make it with custom order and brake it into 4 parts for example ? To make first part to showh omepage and if he accept that, I will send homepage folder. Then we continue with other pages, when he approve that he like I will send other pages too. So in this way, I do not need to wait for all amount 3 months to be released.

I want to know if this is allowed with rules and how you are doing?

Thanks guys

If the customer submitted all of the info for the website on day 1, how long would it take to make an 8 page website? Before they ask for revisions.

Your gigs are under a different profile. Can you share a link to your gig?

I`m not saying for website which has just information since these will be done fast. Some of them are like social medias, they have a lot of functions and surely when we finish there will always be a lot of edits.

If the customer submitted all of the info for the website on day 1, how long would it take to make an 8 page website? Before they ask for revisions.

Your gigs are under a different profile. Can you share a link to your gig?

Keep in mind that, according to Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you’re not allowed to offer anything that takes more than one month to deliver.

Your gigs are under a different profile.

Just remove “1” from the username and you’ll see the profile. 🙂 It’s a known forum bug.

Yes I think too that using milestones is not good. But is there any rule because fiverr support can say that you have not deliver completed project ? So how is possible way that I do with 3 orders insitead of 3 milestone without breaking fiverr rules ?

Define the orders clearly.

The overall project is different to an order. You can have lots of orders in one project.

Order 1: I will create you site with Home and About Page

Then deliver that

Order 2: I will add 5 pages to your site

Then deliver that

Order 3: I will set up the plugins Yoast, etc

Then deliver that

In this way, if the buyer disappears, isn’t happy with something etc then you will get paid for what you have done and can then just fix the part they have a problem with or they can simply stop after part 2 etc. Make sure you price the orders by how much work you do - order 1 could be 200$, order 3 could be 50$ Etc.

I’ve done a number of projects like this. I’m currently optimising 360 pages of a site but doing them in batches of 30 because the client doesn’t want to create a big order, so we are creating an order each week. Every week I complete work on 30 pages - that is the order completed but the project is ongoing otherwise it would be 12 weeks before I get paid if we did milestones!

Define the orders clearly.

The overall project is different to an order. You can have lots of orders in one project.

Then deliver that

Then deliver that

Then deliver that

In this way, if the buyer disappears, isn’t happy with something etc then you will get paid for what you have done and can then just fix the part they have a problem with or they can simply stop after part 2 etc. Make sure you price the orders by how much work you do - order 1 could be 200$, order 3 could be 50$ Etc.

I’ve done a number of projects like this. I’m currently optimising 360 pages of a site but doing them in batches of 30 because the client doesn’t want to create a big order, so we are creating an order each week. Every week I complete work on 30 pages - that is the order completed but the project is ongoing otherwise it would be 12 weeks before I get paid if we did milestones!

Yes this is great, so this way if I do I do not break any rules of fiverr right ?

Then deliver that

Then deliver that

Then deliver that

Yes this is great, so this way if I do I do not break any rules of fiverr right ?

Then deliver that

Then deliver that

Then deliver that

Exactly - I am just giving examples but as long as you say exactly what you are going to do in each order then you are not breaking any rules.

I suggest you send an attachment to the buyer first with the breakdown of each order so there is no confusion.

Archived