Quick get order tricks

aftadul_veditor

Hello,
last 50 days I have not got any knock from a buyer and my gig also are down. All gig everyday Impression is 0 to 5 only, I have recently contacted the support team but they tell me your gig is already active. But active gig never shows impression is 0, Please anyone helps me and get out me of this problem.
Advance Thanks

image.thumb.png.ce8bcba380e6234d726aa84a5100734b.png

do all kind of video or audio editing just 8 hours

I did a search of your gig’s name, exactly as you spelled it on your profile, and indeed can’t find it within the search results. You should contact Fiverr’s support again. Show them screenshots that you gig, when searching like this, for your exact tile , does not show up in search. And ask for screenshots from them with searches if they claim everything is fine. Sometimes the algo can be messed up like that.

I did a search of your gig’s name, exactly as you spelled it on your profile, and indeed can’t find it within the search results. You should contact Fiverr’s support again. Show them screenshots that you gig, when searching like this, for your exact tile , does not show up in search. And ask for screenshots from them with searches if they claim everything is fine. Sometimes the algo can be messed up like that.

New reply -

image.thumb.png.8899275e8c524c66570f155df18c0646.png

Archived