How to go back to a 5.0 rating

gravity_sounds

Hi, I’ve been here on fiverr since around 6 months and I have managed to maintain a 5.0 overall rating with 62 reviews, but today in one of my primary gigs, one of the buyers rated me 4.3, I have 57 reviews on this gig. I’m guessing my ratings will drop after the next evaluation. I’m not sure how the rating system works so how long will it take me to go back to a 5.0 rating, it it even possible or am I doomed forever? Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m extremely frustrated because of how people judge you based on your ratings.

So do I need to maintain an average of 5.0 rating on every order until the next evaluation?

You’d have to do the math to see if that is enough. Your rating is an average, so naturally it is based on averages…

Your monthly review is not influenced by your overall average. It is only pertinent to your Level status.

I think you need a refresher on the ToS.

You can see your rating on your Dashboard and in the Analytics section at all times. That’s where you have also the details about how your overall rating is calculated (is an average of your last 60 days of performance).

But basically the best advice I can give you is to keep doing great jobs and complete as many more orders as you can with a max rating.

Archived