Discovered Fiverr to buy... and decided to try selling also

mapimaging

What an incredible idea, Fiverr. I didn’t know it exists. When running speed tests on my website I clicked a link to Fiverr for a coder technician to help me with Wordpress website speed. I bought the premier service package and the work is going on now. Browsing around Fiverr, I looked into selling and decided to try it because my gig is related to graphics and illustration of unique Family Trees. I’m interested to see where this goes…

Had a look at your gig. You need to remove your website and pinterest details from your gig description and also from under your profile image as sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service for the rules as to how Fiverr works as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I also came to fiverr as a buyer and after a really bad experience from the person I ordered from, I decided to start selling. I recall thinking to myself, “if he does such a horrible job and still gets so many good reviews, I can easily rise above him.” I was right 🙂

Congratulations on joining fiverr and all the best! In my humble opinion, fiver is the best freelance platform.

I also came to fiverr as a buyer and after a really bad experience from the person I ordered from, I decided to start selling. I recall thinking to myself, “if he does such a horrible job and still gets so many good reviews, I can easily rise above him.” I was right 🙂

Congratulations on joining fiverr and all the best! In my humble opinion, fiver is the best freelance platform.

Thanks for the warm welcome, glad to hear it is successful.

That must have given you great insight into your competition, not just the delivery itself, but knowing what you searched for and looked for to find what you were looking for.

Archived