New freelancer, new user, new me

redbirdx05

Heyya there I am Nathaniel Bird (RedBirdX05), I am incredibly new to Fiverr and freelancing in general, and so far I’m loving the way everything is so simple yet there’s so many things to do on this website.

I had picked up an interest in graphic design at around late 2018, I took up a course for graphic design,
finished it, and didn’t really do much with the talent other than mess around and make designs and keep
them to myself, but recently I have started to make designs for my friends, and slowly I began to realise
my potential.

So it really started when one of my friends said he’d pay me to create a overlay for his twitch stream, and
from there I started doing commissions on Discord servers and so far it’s been going great, and then my
sister recommended this site, and here I am now.

I may not be any shining confidence idol, but I’m gaining stream y’know? I’m improving on my graphic
design hobby and I can see how this could potentially become a reliable source of pocket change.

Getting to know the community is my current goal right now, so maybe pop in a reply to this and we can exchange hellos?

Thank you for reading. -Nathaniel Bird

Heyya there I am Nathaniel Bird (RedBirdX05), I am incredibly new to Fiverr and freelancing in general, and so far I’m loving the way everything is so simple yet there’s so many things to do on this website.

I had picked up an interest in graphic design at around late 2018, I took up a course for graphic design,

finished it, and didn’t really do much with the talent other than mess around and make designs and keep

them to myself, but recently I have started to make designs for my friends, and slowly I began to realise

my potential.

So it really started when one of my friends said he’d pay me to create a overlay for his twitch stream, and

from there I started doing commissions on Discord servers and so far it’s been going great, and then my

sister recommended this site, and here I am now.

I may not be any shining confidence idol, but I’m gaining stream y’know? I’m improving on my graphic

design hobby and I can see how this could potentially become a reliable source of pocket change.

Getting to know the community is my current goal right now, so maybe pop in a reply to this and we can exchange hellos?

Thank you for reading. -Nathaniel Bird

Getting to know the community is my current goal

Welcome to the forum

Here are the forum rules Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for your reference.

Enjoy! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived