A Song of Mortuary Ice and Fiverr

cyaxrex

I knew you’d resurface if ever you had the opportunity to do a “well, I’m better because” come back.

It is flattering being stalked. However, if you could just join a dating site and meet somebody as interested in you as you are, things would work out better for everyone.

:roll_eyes:

20 characters etc etc

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this a photo competition now?

Should I post my picture in bikini?

I’m sure I’ll get more likes 😏

Umm, what is your picture doing in a bikini? Shouldn’t YOU be the one wearing such attire? Photos aren’t really designed to wear clothing. 😉

Umm, what is your picture doing in a bikini? Shouldn’t YOU be the one wearing such attire? Photos aren’t really designed to wear clothing. 😉

Shouldn’t YOU be the one wearing such attire?

Oh well, I never said I look good in bikini, so “picture” in such attire might look better than me 😂

After all this discussion is about 👇

Freelancing made me fat and it can make you fat too.

Shouldn’t YOU be the one wearing such attire?

Oh well, I never said I look good in bikini, so “picture” in such attire might look better than me 😂

After all this discussion is about 👇

Freelancing made me fat and it can make you fat too.

Let’s agree to disagree on that 😎

Is this a photo competition now?

I’m sure I’ll get more likes 😏

Hey, if you’re gonna bust out your bikini, I’m gonna bust out my corset!! 😘

…OK, I lied, I’m sorry, I don’t own any. I can try getting on on ebay though :rofl:

I’m better because no twenty characters fluff 😉

What are you doing here, I thought you’re not on Fiverr anymore?

Pretty much nothing. Chilling. My money works for me.

Could be a buyer in the future though. Plan to self publish my own book. Will need someone to do the ebook cover, formatting and stuff.

(Make that nothing and everything :rofl:)

Could be a buyer in the future though. Plan to self publish my own book. Will need someone to do the ebook cover, formatting and stuff.

(Make that nothing and everything :rofl:)

You can probably sell a book with that slightly altered as a title if you plan a bio or other non-fiction. Or surprise me and say you’re writing fiction?

I only have fb since very recently, and only for local business reasons; to keep updated on my Fiverr favourites’ weight, I simply look for stuff here, like this thread 😉

Cooking for yourself can be therapeutic. Oprah taught me that of all people. And I absolutely despise cooking.

“See, I care about you, I’ve made you something healthy AND delicious.” A tiny bit of self-love can help out quite a bit. Those pizza delivery people and pie shop owners have no love for you.

You can probably sell a book with that slightly altered as a title if you plan a bio or other non-fiction. Or surprise me and say you’re writing fiction?

I only have fb since very recently, and only for local business reasons; to keep updated on my Fiverr favourites’ weight, I simply look for stuff here, like this thread 😉

Anyway since you asked here I am teaching the neighborhood kids the fine art of firing crackers on Diwali 😂

20191028_173902.thumb.jpg.9c7997cd9b23a2a17f6849957b738554.jpg

Cooking for yourself can be therapeutic. Oprah taught me that of all people. And I absolutely despise cooking.

“See, I care about you, I’ve made you something healthy AND delicious.” A tiny bit of self-love can help out quite a bit. Those pizza delivery people and pie shop owners have no love for you.

Sounds like a could be successful book title too 🙂

Cooking for yourself can be therapeutic.

Pasta Fagoli is on the menu tonight! It is healthy and tasty!

image.jpg.e1a95e2636e403a36a63288f5ba18640.jpg

Hello to @lonewolf99025, long time no see. How’s my prodigal nephew?

Writing a book is not exactly a priority right now. My focus is on stock markets, politics and building a super athletic physique. Maybe when I get bored I will do that. 👍

Anyway since you asked here I am teaching the neighborhood kids the fine art of firing crackers on Diwali 😂

So you’re a Marvel Academy teacher now, I see. Well, firing crackers definitely is a marvellous addition to any curriculum.

Archived