Did anyone get an email from kate hostetler

gordonmui

I got an email from a fiverr employee to my personal account. It an invitation to an event which is not listed on their website. And it offers a $100 Amazon gift coupon if I fill out a questionaire (which is just a google document). Sounds fake?

Below is the email

As a loyal member of our community, we value and appreciate your opinion. To gain a better understanding of your experiences, we’d love for you to attend a customer-centric meeting that will take place next week.

This is a unique opportunity to meet other Fiverr community members like yourself and share feedback directly with Fiverr executives.

The goal of our meeting is to learn more about your experiences on Fiverr and also discuss new initiatives for 2020. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll be using this session to help shape future Fiverr programs, protocols, and solutions for our customers.

The meeting will take place on November 13th at 12:30pm in SoHo (location disclosed upon confirmation).

As a token of appreciation, we’ll hook you up with a $100 Amazon gift card and some Fiverr gear!

In order to reserve your seat, please answer this brief questionnaire and we’ll email you back to let you know if you’ve been selected.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

MOD NOTE: Link Removed

• 11 months later...

Archived