Account is currently restricted - help!

jazibarain

Hello there,
I am new to fiverr, I made few gigs two months ago, I fortunately got 4 orders till now in different time, but my account is unavailable, i was making a new gig, when i publish that gig i got notification given below.

denied.thumb.PNG.b6296c62c31540aef1281d994f9ebb6d.PNG

And after that i was warned by fiverr with the notification given below.

warning.thumb.PNG.08c67ce6a350bfd63ecc5a2a614d182b.PNG

and suddenly all my gigs are denied have a look at screenshot.

18626584_deniedgigs.PNG.34e69e5e20324ef7dcc8dcd40bbb9de7.PNG

And i am also unable to text my clients and my profile is not live.

restricted.PNG.37597cec76715f3232ac97c886045c6f.PNG

I am confused my account is permanently blocked or fiverr will renew my profile after few time? or is there any way to make the profile live again?

Also my payment is still in pending… If my account is blocked then, can i get pending clearance amount or I have lost it?

I know question is too lengthy, but i’m in trouble. I shall be very thankful to you.

Thanks
regards
Jazib Arain

I think it’s pretty clear, you are offering services that are not allowed on fiverr and on top of that you have duplicated gigs.

As for the payment: it’s also stated in fiverr TOS what’s going to happen with your pending money. But you didn’t read TOS at all, didn’t you? Otherwise you wouldn’t have been selling services that are not allowed and asking all this questions.

It’s very unlikely that fiverr will restore your amount after violations but it’s possible so as @lloydsolutions you need to wait even it will take 2 months or more

I think it’s pretty clear, you are offering services that are not allowed on fiverr and on top of that you have duplicated gigs.

As for the payment: it’s also stated in fiverr TOS what’s going to happen with your pending money. But you didn’t read TOS at all, didn’t you? Otherwise you wouldn’t have been selling services that are not allowed and asking all this questions.

It’s very unlikely that fiverr will restore your amount after violations but it’s possible so as @lloydsolutions you need to wait even it will take 2 months or more

Thank you for the response. As I early mentioned I am new to fiverr and i didn’t know which service are allowed and which are not.

I was providing the same service as other people (my friends providing the same service) are providing in my field.

I created gig with unique content then why did they blocked my account?

And yes i didn’t read TOS, I don’t know what’s this actually. You told me there is something called TOS 😃

And if it might take 2 months then should i create new account? Is it safe?

Thank you for the response. As I early mentioned I am new to fiverr and i didn’t know which service are allowed and which are not.

I was providing the same service as other people (my friends providing the same service) are providing in my field.

And yes i didn’t read TOS, I don’t know what’s this actually. You told me there is something called TOS 😃

All the more reason to read the information about how it all works.

And yes i didn’t read TOS, I don’t know what’s this actually.

Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Having more than one account is strictly forbidden. All of your accounts would get permanently banned.

Your friends should have told you to read the rules.

So many gigs denied. You should have checked the reason or asked CS about that.
You didn’t paid attention and took everything for granted after the first warning.
If you create a new account, if in case this account is permanently restricted, you should read TOS regarding the services you offer. Like they told you, the services you provide are against their terms.

And yes i didn’t read TOS, I don’t know what’s this actually.

Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

Having more than one account is strictly forbidden. All of your accounts would get permanently banned.

Your friends should have told you to read the rules.

Then should i wait for 2 months?? @ mariashtelle1 mentioned above it usually takes 2 months. Then what should i do for two months?

So many gigs denied. You should have checked the reason or asked CS about that.

You didn’t paid attention and took everything for granted after the first warning.

If you create a new account, if in case this account is permanently restricted, you should read TOS regarding the services you offer. Like they told you, the services you provide are against their terms.

would you please describe who’s CS? and where can read TOS?

am new to fiverr and i didn’t know which service are allowed and which are not.

That’s never an excuse to be honest and the same with your country laws: not knowing the laws doesn’t take away the responsibility from you.

TOS is terms of service that you signed and ticked a box that you read and understood them.

It might take them less time to review or more and you can contact them to ask the details but the hope is very low to get your account back. If you are banned you are banned forever.

You agree to the Terms of Service when you sign up for Fiverr. So you agreed to them without reading them. And now you are wondering why your gigs are removed.

Then should i wait for 2 months?? @ mariashtelle1 mentioned above it usually takes 2 months. Then what should i do for two months?

Then should i wait for 2 months?

You should wait until you hear from the Trust & Safety team. As @lloydsolutions already told you.

Then what should i do for two months?

Find another source of income, perhaps?

would you please describe who’s CS?

Customer Support.

and where can read TOS?

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

If you see someone robbing a bank, it doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to rob a bank.

am new to fiverr and i didn’t know which service are allowed and which are not.

That’s never an excuse to be honest and the same with your country laws: not knowing the laws doesn’t take away the responsibility from you.

TOS is terms of service that you signed and ticked a box that you read and understood them.

It might take them less time to review or more and you can contact them to ask the details but the hope is very low to get your account back. If you are banned you are banned forever.

That could be an excuse if you have not experienced something, you tell me that you never fail or you do everything perfect while it is your first time.

thanks then I should not spending time to recover it rather get another one. And I know many people are using even two accounts. Here people are helpful but never guide properly just reply to get good reputation in forum.

Thank you for you response.

You agree to the Terms of Service when you sign up for Fiverr. So you agreed to them without reading them. And now you are wondering why your gigs are removed.

haha i’m not the only one at this planet who do not read the terms and condition 😃 so I think it is not the big mistake that i made.

Then should i wait for 2 months?

You should wait until you hear from the Trust & Safety team. As @lloydsolutions already told you.

Then what should i do for two months?

Find another source of income, perhaps?

would you please describe who’s CS?

Customer Support.

and where can read TOS?

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

If you see someone robbing a bank, it doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to rob a bank.

Then what about the terms and condition at this situation? Is that only for new user not for level one seller? It means they make fiverr system fool. May be they are genius than fiverr and deserve providing the same service i tried and get banned because they are really genius. I will salute them next time when i meat them.

Thanks for your reference.

Then what about the terms and condition at this situation? Is that only for new user not for level one seller? It means they make fiverr system fool. May be they are genius than fiverr and deserve providing the same service i tried and get banned because they are really genius. I will salute them next time when i meat them.

Thanks for your reference.

Then what about the terms and condition at this situation? Is that only for new user not for level one seller?

Level has nothing to do with it. I remember a TRS with thousands of sales (or tens of thousands of sales?) getting banned for selling junk backlinks.

It means they make fiverr system fool.

No, they just haven’t been caught yet.

Then what about the terms and condition at this situation? Is that only for new user not for level one seller?

Level has nothing to do with it. I remember a TRS with thousands of sales (or tens of thousands of sales?) getting banned for selling junk backlinks.

It means they make fiverr system fool.

No, they just haven’t been caught yet.

it simply means the same. Because they didn’t start working yesterday, they have been working for a long time.

That could be an excuse if you have not experienced something, you tell me that you never fail or you do everything perfect while it is your first time.

thanks then I should not spending time to recover it rather get another one. And I know many people are using even two accounts. Here people are helpful but never guide properly just reply to get good reputation in forum.

Thank you for you response.

you tell me that you never fail or you do everything perfect while it is your first time.

I know it’s common sense for new seller to think that if t y didn’t red TOS then no one else did that.

But I was also starting at some point and yes I did read fiverr rules nd never got any warning from fiverr.

thanks then I should not spending time to recover it rather get another one.

You again didn’t read what I wrote and you still didn’t read fiver TOS.

But here is again: you can not open the second account on fiverr when your first one is banned. If you are banned you are banned forever otherwise there is no point for fiverr to ban people if they can easily open a new account.

And I know many people are using even two accounts

Then they will be banned sooner or later. Fiverr will catch them anyway.

never guide properly just reply to get good reputation in forum.

We tried to guide you and tell you how fiverr works but it still seems that you don’t understand that you need to follow the rules. We are never going to tell you to trick the system with the second account or selling services that’s not allowed. But it looks like that the help you are looking for is to how to play the system.

Anyway good luck to you.

it simply means the same. Because they didn’t start working yesterday, they have been working for a long time.

it simply means the same.

It doesn’t mean the same. It means that they will get banned once they get caught.

So you plan to break the rules again? This time not in ignorance, but on purpose?

And I know many people are using even two accounts.

They’re breaking the rules, and they get banned when they get caught. And then they cry on the forum that it’s not fair that they got banned.

Here people are helpful but never guide properly just reply to get good reputation in forum.

People here often give correct answers. The fact that you don’t want to hear that you’re not allowed to break the rules doesn’t mean that the answer is wrong. Or do you really expect honest users on Fiverr’s official forum to do something as dishonest as advising you how to break the rules without getting caught?

you tell me that you never fail or you do everything perfect while it is your first time.

I know it’s common sense for new seller to think that if t y didn’t red TOS then no one else did that.

But I was also starting at some point and yes I did read fiverr rules nd never got any warning from fiverr.

You again didn’t read what I wrote and you still didn’t read fiver TOS.

But here is again: you can not open the second account on fiverr when your first one is banned. If you are banned you are banned forever otherwise there is no point for fiverr to ban people if they can easily open a new account.

And I know many people are using even two accounts

Then they will be banned sooner or later. Fiverr will catch them anyway.

never guide properly just reply to get good reputation in forum.

We tried to guide you and tell you how fiverr works but it still seems that you don’t understand that you need to follow the rules. We are never going to tell you to trick the system with the second account or selling services that’s not allowed. But it looks like that the help you are looking for is to how to play the system.

Anyway good luck to you.

I am asking many questions because i believe it helps. Thank you for you help and really it helped me a lot. As you previously mentioned that I am permanently blocked. You are senior and have experience then I am assuming my account is blocked. Then now what should i do? I have no account right now? What do you suggest me?

it simply means the same.

It doesn’t mean the same. It means that they will get banned once they get caught.

So you plan to break the rules again? This time not in ignorance, but on purpose?

And I know many people are using even two accounts.

They’re breaking the rules, and they get banned when they get caught. And then they cry on the forum that it’s not fair that they got banned.

Here people are helpful but never guide properly just reply to get good reputation in forum.

People here often give correct answers. The fact that you don’t want to hear that you’re not allowed to break the rules doesn’t mean that the answer is wrong. Or do you really expect honest users on Fiverr’s official forum to do something as dishonest as advising you how to break the rules without getting caught?

It is also a fact that people are providing the service that fiverr doesn’t allow. No I never expect honest user to guide me to break the rules, i just want you senior and honest user to guide me what to do next. And asking these question is helping and increasing my knowledge.

I have no account now. As a senior user you might help me if you like.

I am asking many questions because i believe it helps. Thank you for you help and really it helped me a lot. As you previously mentioned that I am permanently blocked. You are senior and have experience then I am assuming my account is blocked. Then now what should i do? I have no account right now? What do you suggest me?

Then now what should i do? I have no account right now? What do you suggest me?

Start looking for a new source of income.

You can also read Fiverr’s Terms of Service very carefully, and then write to Customer Support, apologize for making mistakes, promise never to do it again, and ask for their permission to open a new account. If you do get that permission, you can try with Fiverr again, but this time, don’t offer services that aren’t allowed, and stop breaking the rules just because you saw your friends doing the same.

Archived