My Response Rate is going down what is wrong

irtazaali01

i dont know maybe but i dont think so

Okay so this happened to me as well. I noticed a message from a customer who got block from fiverr and I could not reply him. The bottom line said “This will not affect your ratings”. So I left it. However, I saw a red clock right to his username after a while and suddenly my response rate went straight to 94%. I panicked and searched about it. Turns out, you have to report these kind of messages spam even tho it says that it wont affect your ratings. I reported it within 24 hrs and my rating was back to 100. You can simply contact customer support (I did as well) and they will look into your account and turn it back to 100 if it was not your fault. Hope this long story helps you!

Okay so this happened to me as well. I noticed a message from a customer who got block from fiverr and I could not reply him. The bottom line said “This will not affect your ratings”. So I left it. However, I saw a red clock right to his username after a while and suddenly my response rate went straight to 94%. I panicked and searched about it. Turns out, you have to report these kind of messages spam even tho it says that it wont affect your ratings. I reported it within 24 hrs and my rating was back to 100. You can simply contact customer support (I did as well) and they will look into your account and turn it back to 100 if it was not your fault. Hope this long story helps you!

okay i will try and see

which category to choose in customer support?

• 1 year later...

Archived