Reveal please, What i cant understand?

asharawan144

Don’t just look at your gig. Look at your competitors’ gigs. There are thousands of writers here, so it’s hard to even get discovered. On top of that, many of your competitors are much stronger writers.

You say you produce high quality writing, but the writing in your gigs and in this forum post is not high quality. It is also very cheap. No one seeking credible work would take this seriously. You don’t even have a strong command of English.

Don’t just look at your gig. Look at your competitors’ gigs. There are thousands of writers here, so it’s hard to even get discovered. On top of that, many of your competitors are much stronger writers.

You say you produce high quality writing, but the writing in your gigs and in this forum post is not high quality. It is also very cheap. No one seeking credible work would take this seriously. You don’t even have a strong command of English.

Thanks for your valid criticism, I helped me to improve my gigs. @humanissocial

I think you’re trying to do too much with one gig. Perhaps keep this current gig for research and summaries and create another gig for articles and blog posts, and another still for proofreading. You’ll be able to target buyers better that way.

Also, Google run-on sentences. You’ve one or two in your description, and they’re generally considered grammatical errors (unless done for stylistic reasons).

• 2 weeks later...

Since the day I created my profile related to content writing and data analysis, most of BR I see are related to machine learning using Python. I want Fiverr to show me BRs related to content writing, blog post, report, and documentation. Someone, please help me to find relevant buyers’ requests.

It’s probably because you’ve got a gig in the “programming & tech” category. Maybe the buyers haven’t specified a subcategory.

You could select to just show requests for one subcategory instead of all (though it still might show the python ones in one of them).

• 2 weeks later...

I am struggling with gig ranking, I use social media marketing. I bought a gig from a seller, who claims to post my gig’s link in social media channels/groups that are followed by 140K members. After buying his gig, I got a huge increase in views of my gig. But, I could not get a single order of even message from any buyer. Could you please guide me what’s:roll_eyes: wrong with my gigs?

Archived