Still no order on fiverr

talhaamalik

hhhhh needle in haystack v funny but what shall i do in this condition?

You created a gig without doing your research and without knowing how sales works and now you’re asking repetitive questions in the forum and making yourself look like an amateur. That’s not funny at all.

Make gigs that don’t have massive competition. You need to research to do that.

You created a gig without doing your research and without knowing how sales works and now you’re asking repetitive questions in the forum and making yourself look like an amateur. That’s not funny at all.

Make gigs that don’t have massive competition. You need to research to do that.

All right am asking serious question i am not amateur but you are said well about this topic i appreciate

All right am asking serious question i am not amateur but you are said well about this topic i appreciate

I didn’t say you were. I say you’re making yourself appear that way.

Your English needs a lot of work and I suspect that may be why you don’t get responses to your BR offerings. Buyers are hesitant to work with someone they can’t understand and who doesn’t understand them, plus they may assume you aren’t professional.

I didn’t say you were. I say you’re making yourself appear that way.

Your English needs a lot of work and I suspect that may be why you don’t get responses to your BR offerings. Buyers are hesitant to work with someone they can’t understand and who doesn’t understand them, plus they may assume you aren’t professional.

yeah ofcourse my English is so weak.

anyway which sentence did you find that my English was weak?

yeah ofcourse my English is so weak.

anyway which sentence did you find that my English was weak?

Everything. It’s not just one sentence. You don’t use the language properly in general and it appears unprofessional.

There are many resources available to help you improve your English. It must be a priority for you.

Everything. It’s not just one sentence. You don’t use the language properly in general and it appears unprofessional.

There are many resources available to help you improve your English. It must be a priority for you.

Thanks for finding my weakness and i will work on this properly

can you contact with me personally and help me

if you like then tell me please please

I’ve spent enough time helping you, don’t you think? I’m not your coach.

There are plenty of resources available. Buckle down and research. I’m not a substitute for research.

I’ve spent enough time helping you, don’t you think? I’m not your coach.

There are plenty of resources available. Buckle down and research. I’m not a substitute for research.

This are the times when I hate not having more likes to give!!! 🤨

But here, aaaaallll of them for you!!! 😉

❤️

Archived