All gigs are suddenly at last page

dilipyadav148

i would suggest to contact CS and show all these Forums topics who are facing same issues.

Let them know in CLEAR words, dont send any robotic msgs saying all is fine, perfect etc when its clearly not, also mention that WE DONT WANT YOU TO MANUALLY MOVE OUR GIG, we dont want a fix gig placement or sales etc, no ones asking this, because thats the first thing they will say.

We just want the things to back to normal, let the performance decide where the gig should be, if its bad performance then gig does down few rows, 1 page or 2 pages max, not jump from page 1 to 90th page, nothing works like that.

I have worked hard for 3 years, spent day and night to maintain my position but just in 1 second all hard work gone down the drain!!

@urban_creation6 bro I also work day night to improve my Profile and I got the result as Level One Seller but then Next Day I saw that my all gigs are at last page. Its very scary.

Same issue here! I have more than 1k reviews!

It started like 2 months ago. I found that all my gigs which used to average 1k impressions per day each, now barely reach 100 impressions daily.

Did many changes to the gigs but nothing changed and it seems like the matter is getting worse.

@ahmedtrd Yes , Matters are getting worse day by day

• 1 year later...

Same here. I've had at least 7 gigs on the first page of my category for over three years now. Over 5k reviews, over $250k brought in - then overnight I am on the very last page even beneath new sellers and poorly rated sellers. Customer service has no idea what is going on so I forwarded them this forum. It's obviously unfair and if it's not a glitch then this is flat out wrong. Why punish senior sellers who have outstanding reviews? Makes no sense. Bad for business if you ask me.

Archived