All gigs are suddenly at last page

dilipyadav148

Hello everyone,
I am not getting any orders from past 2 weeks ago.
All my gigs suddenly at last page.Past 2 week ago I got Level One Seller Seller tag and I was at top first page first rank on a particular I will fix wordpress issues and provide expert wordpress help, I will design professional and creative wordpress websites and I will remove malware from website . and Next day I saw that my all gigs are at last page last rank.
It’s being there for more than 2 week now. Someone should help me and let me suggest if any option to back my gig at fist page because I am not getting any order from last 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

It’s a common issue. For the most part of the year, my gigs too have been on last page. I’d say 9 months or so, with almost a month of first page visibility in total, usually a week or two at a time. Before that it has been constant page 1 positions. Can’t say what might be the cause, or how to remedy it. At least improving seller performance (Delivered on time, rating etc.) has nothing to do about it.

One time after editing my gig (Tags mainly), it did jump to first page for a week or so. It might have been a coincidence, as it didn’t work again afterwards. Still, something you might want to try.

Customer support also says it’s normal, but temporary. Although if almost a year is temporary to them, so might 5 years be in that case. One of my seller friends had her gigs be on last page for 2 years despite perfect seller performance.

It’s a common issue. For the most part of the year, my gigs too have been on last page. I’d say 9 months or so, with almost a month of first page visibility in total, usually a week or two at a time. Before that it has been constant page 1 positions. Can’t say what might be the cause, or how to remedy it. At least improving seller performance (Delivered on time, rating etc.) has nothing to do about it.

One time after editing my gig (Tags mainly), it did jump to first page for a week or so. It might have been a coincidence, as it didn’t work again afterwards. Still, something you might want to try.

Customer support also says it’s normal, but temporary. Although if almost a year is temporary to them, so might 5 years be in that case. One of my seller friends had her gigs be on last page for 2 years despite perfect seller performance.

Thanks @adsensewizard

i am facing exact same issue. I have been on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years. Everything was going perfect, no issues, no warnings, stats were good. 2 months ago my gigs are gone to last pages of each category, without any reason. Now its been 2 months my gig comes back for few hours then disappears next day for few days, then same happens every other day.

CS doesnt give a crap and not bothered. This is their way of getting rid of senior sellers.

They call it normal, how the f is that normal? my gigs with 3k+ reviews are placed at the end with sellers who got 0 reviews or 5-10 reviews max, how is that for comparison? i am still doing better than those sellers with my repeat buyers.

all my stats are 100% and 5 ratings in past 60 days. Performance got nothing to do with this!!!

i am facing exact same issue. I have been on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years. Everything was going perfect, no issues, no warnings, stats were good. 2 months ago my gigs are gone to last pages of each category, without any reason. Now its been 2 months my gig comes back for few hours then disappears next day for few days, then same happens every other day.

CS doesnt give a crap and not bothered. This is their way of getting rid of senior sellers.

They call it normal, how the f is that normal? my gigs with 3k+ reviews are placed at the end with sellers who got 0 reviews or 5-10 reviews max, how is that for comparison? i am still doing better than those sellers with my repeat buyers.

all my stats are 100% and 5 ratings in past 60 days. Performance got nothing to do with this!!!

Thanks @urban_creation6

Well said! I still believe if everyone who is affected by this lets support know how they feel about it, perhaps they will finally see that the sorting system needs some improvements made, or rather change it back to how it used to be. Good gigs first, bad gigs last. Not the other way around.

Hello everyone,

I am not getting any orders from past 2 weeks ago.

All my gigs suddenly at last page.Past 2 week ago I got Level One Seller Seller tag and I was at top first page first rank on a particular I will fix wordpress issues and provide expert wordpress help, I will design professional and creative wordpress websites and I will remove malware from website . and Next day I saw that my all gigs are at last page last rank.

It’s being there for more than 2 week now. Someone should help me and let me suggest if any option to back my gig at fist page because I am not getting any order from last 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, since you’re a level one seller it’s safe to assume that your gigs were being given priority to promote them. Before, you would have to fight your way to the top from the last page. The fact that you were on the first page as a level one seller just goes to show how much Fiverr is doing to promote new gigs.

Someone should help me and let me suggest if any option to back my gig at fist page because I am not getting any order from last 2 weeks.

You have to advertise. I went through the same thing when I was starting out. You gotta advertise and build a solid client base to stay afloat. That’s just how it works.

Hi, since you’re a level one seller it’s safe to assume that your gigs were being given priority to promote them. Before, you would have to fight your way to the top from the last page. The fact that you were on the first page as a level one seller just goes to show how much Fiverr is doing to promote new gigs.

Someone should help me and let me suggest if any option to back my gig at fist page because I am not getting any order from last 2 weeks.

You have to advertise. I went through the same thing when I was starting out. You gotta advertise and build a solid client base to stay afloat. That’s just how it works.

Thank you so much @ssj1236

i would suggest to contact CS and show all these Forums topics who are facing same issues.
Let them know in CLEAR words, dont send any robotic msgs saying all is fine, perfect etc when its clearly not, also mention that WE DONT WANT YOU TO MANUALLY MOVE OUR GIG, we dont want a fix gig placement or sales etc, no ones asking this, because thats the first thing they will say.
We just want the things to back to normal, let the performance decide where the gig should be, if its bad performance then gig does down few rows, 1 page or 2 pages max, not jump from page 1 to 90th page, nothing works like that.
I have worked hard for 3 years, spent day and night to maintain my position but just in 1 second all hard work gone down the drain!!

Same issue here! I have more than 1k reviews!
It started like 2 months ago. I found that all my gigs which used to average 1k impressions per day each, now barely reach 100 impressions daily.
Did many changes to the gigs but nothing changed and it seems like the matter is getting worse.

Archived