Hey There, I'm New Here

darei256

Hey ya, welcome to the forum! Nice gig. If you’d like to add a few more examples of your work, I think you can upload 2 PDFs in addition to the 3 gig images, at least you could when I last did it, which wasn’t too recently, though.
🍀

Hey man! Welcome to the party. I’m really new as well and have gotten the ball rolling by using the buyer requests. I always send a nice detailed and personal message along with a price that is under their budget but also worth my time. I’ve sent out about 30 offers and gotten 3 orders! Might not sound like much both those 5 start reviews are priceless at the beginning. Godspeed bro, best of luck!

Hey man! Welcome to the party. I’m really new as well and have gotten the ball rolling by using the buyer requests. I always send a nice detailed and personal message along with a price that is under their budget but also worth my time. I’ve sent out about 30 offers and gotten 3 orders! Might not sound like much both those 5 start reviews are priceless at the beginning. Godspeed bro, best of luck!

Thanks for the tip! I’ll definitely check out buyer requests!

Hey ya, welcome to the forum! Nice gig. If you’d like to add a few more examples of your work, I think you can upload 2 PDFs in addition to the 3 gig images, at least you could when I last did it, which wasn’t too recently, though.

🍀

Thanks! I’ll try uploading a couple of PDF files as well!

Archived