I am a new seller in fiverr and I want to be top-rated

mehedi2025

Yes, I know. thanks for your kind information.

Yes, I know brother.

@vickiespencer is a sister, not a mister. 😉

i need suggestions from the professional members on the forum.

Here’s an interesting post written by Paulmaplesden. He wasn’t a TSR, but he was a Pro and would surely have become a TSR if he’d remained on the site.

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Yes, I know brother.

@vickiespencer is a sister, not a mister. 😉

i need suggestions from the professional members on the forum.

Here’s an interesting post written by Paulmaplesden. He wasn’t a TSR, but he was a Pro and would surely have become a TSR if he’d remained on the site.

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…

Sorry. my mistake… 😳

and thanks for your suggestion.

Yes, I know. thanks for your kind information.

Yes, I know sister.

A lot of people don’t like it when a random stranger calls them “sister”, “brother”, “dear”, “bro”, “buddy”, or any other term indicating that they’re close.

You can call forum users by their username, their name (if you know it), or you can just avoid the whole thing by responding “Yes, I know. Thank you.”

Yes, I know sister.

A lot of people don’t like it when a random stranger calls them “sister”, “brother”, “dear”, “bro”, “buddy”, or any other term indicating that they’re close.

You can call forum users by their username, their name (if you know it), or you can just avoid the whole thing by responding “Yes, I know. Thank you.”

Thank you so much, in future I will never do this kind of problematic things.

We all want to be top rated. Telling us to pray for you won’t get you there. It’s bossy and unprofessional and imposes your beliefs onto other people.

It’s my goal in fiverr. But if I can’t go to the top, then I will satisfy me by giving self sympathy.

Archived