I have started my journey with fiverr

summerof_69

Gigfreak has some very good advice for you.

After being absent from this forum for a while, it seems things have taken a new direction. A couple of years ago, just around the time, I was starting on Fiverr - the forum used to be a productive place. To sum it up, it was a place to share ideas, learn something new, have discussions with fellows sellers and buyers. It was the perfect place for a person willing to learn to evolve from an average to a great seller. During my time as a frequent user, I helped people and people helped me. I’ve …

Today i am ready to start my journey with fiverr. I was waiting for this day. I researched here and there and i am still confused. But wish to do better. Any inspiration from you guys will be great for me to go through this journey.

I researched here and there and i am still confused.

You need to remove “Lifetime Support!” from your bug fixing gig image as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Gigfreak has some very good advice for you.

After being absent from this forum for a while, it seems things have taken a new direction. A couple of years ago, just around the time, I was starting on Fiverr - the forum used to be a productive place. To sum it up, it was a place to share ideas, learn something new, have discussions with fellows sellers and buyers. It was the perfect place for a person willing to learn to evolve from an average to a great seller. During my time as a frequent user, I helped people and people helped me. I’ve …

Thank You @vickiespencer . Its usefull. Lot of things in a single article. Nice .

I researched here and there and i am still confused.

You need to remove “Lifetime Support!” from your bug fixing gig image as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank You @lloydsolutions . I’ll change it ASAP.

Archived