I didn't get any orders yet

sevandikasesath

since September. hard to find whats wrong here

Hi! Just an idea but- I’m thinking it might have something to do with the price of your gig and no reviews yet. I mean since it’s $80 and you have no reviews some people might be weary to be the first buyer since they’re not sure if they can trust you and the cost is high 😊 I might recommend adding another cheaper separate gig? something that people won’t be too afraid to get at the beginning. Once you have reviews and people trust you, I’m sure they won’t have a problem purchasing your more expensive gigs 🙂

Hi! Just an idea but- I’m thinking it might have something to do with the price of your gig and no reviews yet. I mean since it’s $80 and you have no reviews some people might be weary to be the first buyer since they’re not sure if they can trust you and the cost is high 😊 I might recommend adding another cheaper separate gig? something that people won’t be too afraid to get at the beginning. Once you have reviews and people trust you, I’m sure they won’t have a problem purchasing your more expensive gigs 🙂

woww. thank you very much. I guess you have pointed out a main thing here. thanks again.

Archived