Hey guys! New seller here (copywriter & poet)

mrs_write

Hello, fellow Fiverr-ers! My name is Lavinia, I love and profess writing (with all that it implies, especially creative writing, songwriting, poetry), reading, and rapping/singing and I’ve recently joined Fiverr. Been checking out the forums for the last few days, in order to gather info without asking what’s already been asked 🙂, but it’s about time I also introduced myself.

Nice to meet you, wishing everyone a productive week!

Hello, fellow Fiverr-ers! My name is Lavinia, I love and profess writing (with all that it implies, especially creative writing, songwriting, poetry), reading, and rapping/singing and I’ve recently joined Fiverr. Been checking out the forums for the last few days, in order to gather info without asking what’s already been asked 🙂, but it’s about time I also introduced myself.

Nice to meet you, wishing everyone a productive week!

Been checking out the forums for the last few days, in order to gather info without asking what’s already been asked

Such a splendid idea, scores of regular forum users are thankful for new folks like you 😉

Welcome to the community and 🍀

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm  a musician and I've been surrounded by music since I was 6. Now I mainly write lyrics for all kinds of genres. One of my favorite lyric writer on fiverr is fountainantonia. She is absolutely a genius on writing lyrics! I just got started on my gig, but hopefully one day I can become like her. If you guys ever need an inexpensive lyric writer you can check out my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ej0mE8 

Archived