Fiverr forum picture refused to change

adefmade

Make sure you clear you browser cache.

Ok.thks.i really appreciate .you seems to know alot about fiverr?.

Then pls am also having this issue again about my average response time it’s at 14hr but I haven’t gotten any job since I registered on fiverr.so am surprised why will my average response time be 14hrs without any offer.

Then pls am also having this issue again about my average response time it’s at 14hr but I haven’t gotten any job since I registered on fiverr.so am surprised why will my average response time be 14hrs without any offer.

@maitasun thks it worked immediately I logged off and logged in again.👍

so am surprised why will my average response time be 14hrs without any offer.

Average response time is about messages. On average, it takes you 14 hours to respond to messages you receive.

so am surprised why will my average response time be 14hrs without any offer.

Average response time is about messages. On average, it takes you 14 hours to respond to messages you receive.

Ok.thks.but it was one of those sellers that was spamming my inbox about two years ago trying to sell his service to me?. I Don’t want to mention the country’s name because I noticed they are found of doing that.

Ok.thks.but it was one of those sellers that was spamming my inbox about two years ago trying to sell his service to me?. I Don’t want to mention the country’s name because I noticed they are found of doing that.

Once you start receiving new messages and respond to them quickly, your average response time should improve.

Archived