Why My gig deranked?

missbacklinks16

Why can’t I find my Gig while searching? Why is my Gig no longer in the same spot in the marketplace?

A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.

The above is from this article: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

Why can’t I find my Gig while searching? Why is my Gig no longer in the same spot in the marketplace?

A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.

The above is from this article: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

Thank You usefull Informaton 😍

Fiverr is a for profit company, when they show a gig on the first page, they expect someone to buy it so they can get their 20% plus buyer fees, etc. If it doesn’t happen within a time period, chances are your gig falls down, and other people are given a chance to be on the first page. That might explain why sometimes someone on the first row might have 5 reviews.

The good news is you can try different keywords, increase or decrease your prices, your service offerings, etc.

Also, remember that not every gig is a moneymaker. Some gigs might get one order every other month, while other gigs get 20 or 30 orders a month.

• 10 months later...

In addition to buyer requests

There must be buyers available to receive orders

So need to promote gig

This is difficult But have to.

Greetings) Perhaps you can help me too. I have a similar problem. I had a steady flow of clients 2-3 people per month, there were more orders, but this is the amount that I could take. And now, for the second month, not a single order. What could be the reason? 😔

• 4 months later...

Archived