How to get buyer? Please someone help me

md_motiur027

Hello:)
I would change the title to: “I will design a high quality logo for you” or “I will design a high quality logo based on your needs”
It sound a little better this way 😉
Also, just wait a few days or even weeks. When you get a message, be sure to respond fast! Download the Fiverr app, so that it can give you a notification, when someone has a job opportunity for you:)

Best of luck!
Luucmeldgaard

I would change the title to: “I will design a high quality logo for you” or “I will design a high quality logo based on your needs”

Also, just wait a few days or even weeks. When you get a message, be sure to respond fast! Download the Fiverr app, so that it can give you a notification, when someone has a job opportunity for you:)

Best of luck!

Luucmeldgaard

I have changed the gig title.

Thank you for the great suggestion

Best of luck!

Luucmeldgaard

You seems like a life saver. Please, with due respect do visit my profile and gig and state if there is any mistake or I can do some improvement. Thank you.

Archived