Client trying to bride me with a good review

honeyhiphop

Hey again everyone, I am new to fiverr so some things are still blowing my mind like my latest experience. Someone placed a $5 order from my basic package but wanted what was included in the standard package. When I told them there is no way I can do that they started to beg me and bride me with giving a good review, I really hate people like this! I put it a cancel request!!! Unbelievable

I just want to add all I said back to him was “I can’t” I never even mention reviews I just do good work and pray for the best!

Hey again everyone, I am new to fiverr so some things are still blowing my mind like my latest experience. Someone placed a $5 order from my basic package but wanted what was included in the standard package. When I told them there is no way I can do that they started to beg me and bride me with giving a good review, I really hate people like this! I put it a cancel request!!! Unbelievable

I just want to add all I said back to him was “I can’t” I never even mention reviews I just do good work and pray for the best!

Someone placed a $5 order from my basic package but wanted what was included in the standard package. When I told them there is no way I can do that they started to beg me and bride me with giving a good review, I really hate people like this!

Those types also tend to promise that if you do this for them, there will be more work for you in the future.

For some reason, they seem to believe that you’d want to work with them again. Or ever.

Someone placed a $5 order from my basic package but wanted what was included in the standard package. When I told them there is no way I can do that they started to beg me and bride me with giving a good review, I really hate people like this!

Those types also tend to promise that if you do this for them, there will be more work for you in the future.

For some reason, they seem to believe that you’d want to work with them again. Or ever.

that’s exactly what they said to me

What an awful person! Usually people like that won’t even accept the cancellation, and give a bad review instead, because you didn’t work for free and didn’t want to violate rules, lol.

And what’s even more funny is that if that happens, CS will still think that it’s your fault and the review would stay there. :roll_eyes:

What an awful person! Usually people like that won’t even accept the cancellation, and give a bad review instead, because you didn’t work for free and didn’t want to violate rules, lol.

And what’s even more funny is that if that happens, CS will still think that it’s your fault and the review would stay there. :roll_eyes:

he accepted the cancel request but didn’t even say anything or apologize for being rude

he accepted the cancel request but didn’t even say anything or apologize for being rude

You did good! I’ve had a few clients that promised me more work after doing a lot of work for 5$ and guess what? I haven’t heard from them again 😛

It is how it is, sometimes. Somedays it feels so good to do some work even if it is for 5$ and the amount of work doesn’t even cover it but then it turns around and hits you in the face 😕

At least we have the forum, to support each other! 💞

Great way to respond to such buyers! Another thing you have to be careful with is revisions. If you don’t already have a revision policy on your gigs - you should begin to write one.

If a buyer is behaving this way, just put them down with your good intentions and positive attitude. If they don’t comply and do what’s right, then just cancel the order as you did and leave it at that. Unfortunately you can’t expect an apology from someone who tries to bride you, since you’ll seem bigger than this person, when you’re cancelling the order - and when you’re the bigger person and they feel small, they’ll just see you as the bad person for making them feel this way. But they have to feel this way. Or else; they won’t learn from their bad behavior.

Good luck to you

Great way to respond to such buyers! Another thing you have to be careful with is revisions. If you don’t already have a revision policy on your gigs - you should begin to write one.

If a buyer is behaving this way, just put them down with your good intentions and positive attitude. If they don’t comply and do what’s right, then just cancel the order as you did and leave it at that. Unfortunately you can’t expect an apology from someone who tries to bride you, since you’ll seem bigger than this person, when you’re cancelling the order - and when you’re the bigger person and they feel small, they’ll just see you as the bad person for making them feel this way. But they have to feel this way. Or else; they won’t learn from their bad behavior.

Good luck to you

Thank you 🙂

Archived